Amazon Editors' YA Book Club discussion

The Girl on the Train
This topic is about The Girl on the Train
October 2016 > The Girl on the Train

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Seira (new)

Seira Wilson | 92 comments Mod
I just saw this movie even though I hadn't quite finished the book so now I'm whipping through the book to see how different the last 1/4 of it are. Really liked the movie--Emily Blunt is such a good Rachel... Anyone else already read this and going to see the movie?

message 2: by Diana (new)

Diana Perhaps we should start only offering YA titles as choices? While this is a good book, I joined this club to read YA. My other clubs do adult titles. Just a thought.

Brandon I read this when it debuted. Loved it!

Alicia | 40 comments Brandon wrote: "I read this when it debuted. Loved it!"

I did,too, Brandon. I hope the movie is good!

Crystal (cgk22) I read this not too long ago and really enjoyed it. But, was anyone else disappointed with the ending, for me it was sort of anticlimactic. After all that build up I guess I expected more wow! Still a great read, it defiantly kept my attention. I was supposed to see the movie on release weekend but life got in the way, haha. Hope to see it soon though.

message 6: by Seira (new)

Diana wrote: "Perhaps we should start only offering YA titles as choices? While this is a good book, I joined this club to read YA. My other clubs do adult titles. Just a thought."

We nearly always do pick YA titles but every so often throw an adult title in for variety (and so many people who read YA also read adult). I'll be posting the options for November this afternoon and they are all YA.

message 7: by Seira (new)

Crystal wrote: "I read this not too long ago and really enjoyed it. But, was anyone else disappointed with the ending, for me it was sort of anticlimactic. After all that build up I guess I expected more wow! Stil..."

I was actually surprised by the ending--had something totally different in my head. It went on maybe a chapter too long for me...