Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Giveaway Technical Help

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (new)

Sam (sammusings) | 3 comments I'm wondering if anyone can help me, please? I've been trying to post a giveaway all day (all day, I am not kidding!) and it keeps telling me the ISBN number is incorrect. I've tried switching it to the ISBN 10 instead of 13, making up a Book ID Number, refreshing, logging out....nothing helps. I press "save", and it just keeps saying "invalid Book ID" and then all my work is gone. Anyone know how to solve this?

message 2: by Ben (new)

Ben Jackson | 44 comments I'm not exactly sure, but is it the paperback version of the book? If you try to use the kindle version it doesn't allow it.

Otherwise, you may need to message help. They are pretty quick to reply usually!

message 3: by Sam (new)

Sam (sammusings) | 3 comments Hi, Ben - it's a paperback, and I figured it out, finally! It didn't have the ISBN number in the listing on here, but now it's there and all is well. I'll leave this up in case someone else encounters this issue. Thanks for answering!

message 4: by Ben (new)

Ben Jackson | 44 comments No problems! The worst thing is that you have to put all the information in each time lol!

message 5: by Sam (new)

Sam (sammusings) | 3 comments Lol. Yes- so true!