Harry Potter Fans discussion

Ravenclaw > Introduce Yourself to Ravenclaw

Comments Showing 1-50 of 216 (216 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia Introduce yourself, tell us something about you. Welcome to your new house!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, fellow Ravenclaws! I like to read (Of course,) write, and draw! I'm the poll moderator and a Ravenclaw prefect.

Anne's Bookish Travels Hi everybody :) I'm Anne and actually a Ravenpuff, but I was sorted into Ravenclaw way before the mixed houses were created. My favourite colour is blue :) ... ♥

message 4: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 2 comments Hello everyone! I am also a Ravenpuff but when I have to claim only one house I claim Ravenclaw.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi everyone! So far it seems like there are more Ravenclaws than any other house. Welcome guys!

message 6: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

Grace  Wright | 657 comments Mod
Hi everyone! My name is Grace, I am your Ravenclaw Prefect, as well as the Challenge and Advertising Mod. (:

message 7: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

Hey Evelyn!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ha- one of your Ravenclaw prefects. That's okay. We need two for all these people! ^_^

message 9: by Mahima (new)

Mahima Pradhan Hello fellow Ravenclaws! I am Mahima and I love reading and playing the piano. Anyone else here who loves playing the piano?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Mahima wrote: "Hello fellow Ravenclaws! I am Mahima and I love reading and playing the piano. Anyone else here who loves playing the piano?"

Sure!

message 11: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Mahima wrote: "Hello fellow Ravenclaws! I am Mahima and I love reading and playing the piano. Anyone else here who loves playing the piano?"

I do.

Hi, I'm Crystal.

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 40 comments Hey I'm Sarah (: I love reading and playing word games. I hope to publish my own work one day!

message 13: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Chen | 2 comments Hi I'm Michelle, I love reading, anime, movies, and BBC. :)

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments Hi! I'm Raven...clearly a Ravenclaw...I love Harry Potter SOOO FREAKING MUCH OMG and I am in an awesome relationship with this thing called life. Oh my freak I am gonna use that. Anyways....hello fellow Ravenclaws!

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Kumala (jejekumala) | 14 comments Hi, I'm Jessica! I love singing, dancing, and reading books!

message 16: by Zuri (new)

Zuri  (thegirlwithunicorns) | 45 comments Hi, I am Raven, I love singing, dancing, reading,blogging, and writing.

Saara ~ Lover of Mortal Instruments, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, and Artemis Fowl Herondale, Jackson, Potter, or Fowl | 220 comments Hey, I'm a Ravenclaw and I (obviously) love reading. I also love writing fanfics and listening to music.

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments Hi Raven and Saara!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi I'm Elizabeth I'm either a Ravenclaw or a Slytherin. Thanks for inviting me Ravenpaw! Hi everyone!

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments Hi, your welcome! If you decide to start earning some points, you will have to pick a house...I suggest Ravenclaw...(is saying this while thoughtfully eating a cookie) oh, want one? *holds out cookie plate* or anything else? I nicked them from the kitchen this morning!

message 22: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

Mahima wrote: "Hello fellow Ravenclaws! I am Mahima and I love reading and playing the piano. Anyone else here who loves playing the piano?"

I play the piano too!

message 23: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

Welcome everyone!

message 24: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

And remember, "Wit beyond measure is mans greatest treasure"!

message 26: by Myra (new)

Myra | 131 comments Hi I'm Myra

message 27: by Bibliogothica (new)

Bibliogothica Hi, I'm Bibliogothica (P.S That's not my real name).

I have chosen Ravenclaw as my house, since I'm smart.
But I couldn't choose any of the other houses because I didn't fit in.

GO TEAM RAVEN!

And I remember - "Wit beyond measure is mans greatest treasure"

thelostbookshelves | 4 comments Hi :) My name is Eleanne. You can call me Ely. I'm a Ravenclaw ^^ I love to read and watch tv series and movies! ❤️

message 29: by Erin (new)

Erin | 167 comments Hi my name is Erin. I'm a Ravenclaw.

message 30: by Megan (new)

Megan I'm Megn and I'm n Ravenclaw. I'm 17 and live in Minnesota.

message 31: by Zuri (new)

Zuri  (thegirlwithunicorns) | 45 comments Megan wrote: "I'm Megn and I'm n Ravenclaw. I'm 17 and live in Minnesota."

I live in Minnesota to!!

message 32: by Megan (new)

Megan Cool!! We're in MN?

message 33: by Zuri (new)

Zuri  (thegirlwithunicorns) | 45 comments Hopkins

message 34: by GothiGeek (new)

GothiGeek | 191 comments Hi, I am GothiGeek.
I am currently reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, and I am in team Ravenclaw (well obviously)

message 35: by Alia (new)

Alia (alia_gf) Hi, I'm Alia and I love all things books (duh) and I still need to read the cursed child!

message 36: by Kit (new)

Kit | 2 comments Hello,
I'm a griffenclaw, with more ravenclaw attributes so here I am. I love reading, music, horses and traveling.

message 37: by Erin (new)

Erin Hello, I'm Erin. I write a lot and I read a lot. I like watching anime. There are many things I want to do and one of them is that I want to rule the world!

message 38: by Zuri (new)

Zuri  (thegirlwithunicorns) | 45 comments STALKER FRIEND!!!!

message 39: by Erin (new)

Erin AHHHH STALKER FRIENDO!!!

message 40: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Arsenault Hey, I'm Rachael. I'm from Canada and I love books, photography, and animals. :)

ℓуηη, ℓσкιѕℓутнєя¢ℓαω Hiya all, I'm Lynn. I'm a Slytherclaw apparently, Slytherin at heart, but Pottersmore sorted me into Ravenclaw, which I'm cool with. Good people :P I love writing, photography and gaming. ^_^

message 42: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 90 comments Hello! I'm Serena....I enjoy reading, writing, and watching tv/movies.

message 45: by Grace (new)

Grace | 4 comments Hello guys! I am a Ravenclaw and have never been another! I love reading, drawing, photography and math! My name is Grace too!

message 46: by Ross (new)

Ross | 36 comments Hello fellow Ravenclaw

message 47: by Sophia (new)

Sophia  Arabella (sophiaarabella) heyyy i'm Sofia , i'm portuguese . I'm a Ravenclaw with a lot of Slytherin tendencies . Draco Malfoy is my bae . and also ron is amazing !!

message 48: by Hayden (new)

Hayden S. | 4 comments Hello! I'm Hayden from the USA

message 49: by Isa (new)

Isa (Bookishlifetime) (bookishlifetime) | 7 comments Hello! I am Isa, I'm from the Netherlands and I love reading, writing, tv-series/movies and painting! Also, I have a bookstagram: @bookishlifetime . It would mean the world if you would give it a follow <3

message 50: by Megan (new)

Megan Hello fellow ravenclaws!! I'm Megan and I'm 17. I love to read and play violin

« previous 1 3 4 5