Harry Potter Fans discussion

Hufflepuff > Introduce Yourself to Hufflepuff

Comments Showing 1-50 of 128 (128 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia Introduce yourself, tell us something about you. Welcome to your new house!

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Hello! I'm Anna I am a huffelpuff prefect!

message 3: by Anja (new)

Anja (crazysecondname) hello I am Anja and I don't really know what to say about myself so yeah... (also pottermore put me in ravenclaw but it's been 5 years and I still haven't really accepted ravenclaw as the right choice but I guess I am like a ravenpuff then and yeah since I have the choice I choose hufflepuff... mostly because all my friends would put me there and because hufflepuff is amazing and wonderful and fits me so incredibly well so yeah hi)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Anja wrote: "hello I am Anja and I don't really know what to say about myself so yeah... (also pottermore put me in ravenclaw but it's been 5 years and I still haven't really accepted ravenclaw as the right cho..."

Hello!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, my name's JJ, and I'm a Hufflepuff prefect. Hufflepuff is my Pottermore house, and I'm very proud of it. Hufflepuff doesn't get the best rep with other people, but it's full of ordinary people who are unique in some way. We may not be the Wisest, Bravest, or the most Ambitious, we have all those qualities and more. If people like Newt Scamander and Cedric Diggory could shock the world, who's to say we can't!? So I challenge all of you to shock this community by winning the House cup!

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna Jayly wrote: "Hi, my name's JJ, and I'm a Hufflepuff prefect. Hufflepuff is my Pottermore house, and I'm very proud of it. Hufflepuff doesn't get the best rep with other people, but it's full of ordinary people ..."

Huffel puff pride!

message 7: by linn ☾ (new)

linn ☾ (linnb16) Hi hufflepuffs! I'm Linn and idk what to say about myself. So anyways, hello :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna wrote: "Jayly wrote: "Hi, my name's JJ, and I'm a Hufflepuff prefect. Hufflepuff is my Pottermore house, and I'm very proud of it. Hufflepuff doesn't get the best rep with other people, but it's full of or..."

XD

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Linn wrote: "Hi hufflepuffs! I'm Linn and idk what to say about myself. So anyways, hello :)"

Hi!

message 10: by Anna (new)

Anna Linn wrote: "Hi hufflepuffs! I'm Linn and idk what to say about myself. So anyways, hello :)"

Welcome! To Huffelpuff!

message 11: by Anna (new)

Anna Jayly wrote: "Anna wrote: "Jayly wrote: "Hi, my name's JJ, and I'm a Hufflepuff prefect. Hufflepuff is my Pottermore house, and I'm very proud of it. Hufflepuff doesn't get the best rep with other people, but it..."
: D

message 12: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments Anja wrote: "hello I am Anja and I don't really know what to say about myself so yeah... (also pottermore put me in ravenclaw but it's been 5 years and I still haven't really accepted ravenclaw as the right cho..."

SAMMEE I'm a Huffleclaw though. ;)

:D

message 13: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments Pottermore put me in the Hufflepuff House when I was 10, but then I made another account a few years later (with the newer version of Pottermore), and got into Ravenclaw. I went on a lot of websites, just to make sure, and MOST of them put me in Ravenclaw--but idk, I feel like Hufflepuff sort of suits me better :)

Plus hufflepuff is A LOT cooler than the rest of the houses, right guys?

So yes, I'm a proud hufflepuff ;D

message 14: by Anja (new)

Anja (crazysecondname) Azkamalazka wrote: "Anja wrote: "hello I am Anja and I don't really know what to say about myself so yeah... (also pottermore put me in ravenclaw but it's been 5 years and I still haven't really accepted ravenclaw as ..."

nice and oh is there a difference between ravenpuff and huffleclaw? I mean I guess there is it just never occured to me to not say ravenpuff...

message 15: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments Anja wrote: "Azkamalazka wrote: "Anja wrote: "hello I am Anja and I don't really know what to say about myself so yeah... (also pottermore put me in ravenclaw but it's been 5 years and I still haven't really ac..."

Hmm..I guess it's just that if your more Ravenclaw its in the beginning?
Lol I never thought of that either...

message 16: by Mary (new)

Mary Catelli hello!

message 17: by Anja (new)

Anja (crazysecondname) Azkamalazka wrote: "Anja wrote: "Azkamalazka wrote: "Anja wrote: "hello I am Anja and I don't really know what to say about myself so yeah... (also pottermore put me in ravenclaw but it's been 5 years and I still have..."

hmmm okay that does make sense I guess
but I think I am maybe half half actually so I go with ravenpuff idk I think it sounds nicer ^^
but it's totally fine to say huffleclaw obviously

message 18: by Anna (new)

Anna Mary wrote: "hello!"

hi!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Azkamalazka wrote: "Pottermore put me in the Hufflepuff House when I was 10, but then I made another account a few years later (with the newer version of Pottermore), and got into Ravenclaw. I went on a lot of website..."
Hufflepuff is way cooler! Nice to meet you by the way.

message 20: by Mary (new)

Mary Bronson | 14 comments Hey Hufflepuffs! My name is Mary and I knew I always was a Hufflepuff even when I first joined Pottermore and it put me into Slytherin and then second time around I was put in Hufflepuff. And I took a quiz which combined houses you are and I am a Huffleclaw. Which I am okay with.

message 21: by Francesca (new)

Francesca | 460 comments Hi! I'm Francesca (or Frankie) and I'm a very happy Hufflepuff. I think our house is very underrated but even JK Rowling herself has said that we are her favourite house :D

When I was younger, I wanted to be a Gryffindor (I think mainly because the golden trio are in Gryffindor) but as I got older I accepted that it really wasn't the right fit for me and I came to realise that Hufflepuff really was/is the perfect fit for me.

message 22: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 15 comments Hi everyone! I'm Natalie, and I've been a Hufflepuff ever since I logged into the original Pottermore. I retook the test again when it was revised and got Hufflepuff again! I was SO happy and relieved. I LOVE this house to pieces and have more spirit for it that my own school. (I'm serious... or should I say Sirius

message 23: by Anna (new)

Anna Natalie wrote: "Hi everyone! I'm Natalie, and I've been a Hufflepuff ever since I logged into the original Pottermore. I retook the test again when it was revised and got Hufflepuff again! I was SO happy and relie..."

Good one...

message 24: by Anna (new)

Anna Francesca wrote: "Hi! I'm Francesca (or Frankie) and I'm a very happy Hufflepuff. I think our house is very underrated but even JK Rowling herself has said that we are her favourite house :D

When I was younger, I w..."

lol same

message 25: by Francesca (new)

Francesca | 460 comments Anna wrote: "Francesca wrote: "Hi! I'm Francesca (or Frankie) and I'm a very happy Hufflepuff. I think our house is very underrated but even JK Rowling herself has said that we are her favourite house :D

When ..."

I think it didn't help that throughout the books/movies we didn't really have a main character to represent us. Gryffindor had most of the main characters, Slytherin had a lot of characters, and Ravenclaw at least had Luna, whereas Hufflepuff, with the exception of Cedric Diggory and Tonks (although they never officially stated which house she was in, at least not in the movies maybe they did in the books and I've forgotten), we just didn't have anyone and therefore I think we got kind of forgotten about. Luckily, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is coming out soon and the lead (Newt Scamander) is a Hufflepuff!

message 26: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments Jayly wrote: "Azkamalazka wrote: "Pottermore put me in the Hufflepuff House when I was 10, but then I made another account a few years later (with the newer version of Pottermore), and got into Ravenclaw. I went..."

Thanks!! Nice to meet another Hufflepuff too ;)

message 27: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments Francesca wrote: "Anna wrote: "Francesca wrote: "Hi! I'm Francesca (or Frankie) and I'm a very happy Hufflepuff. I think our house is very underrated but even JK Rowling herself has said that we are her favourite ho..."

Hufflepuff should be everyone's favorite house. Even J.K Rowling said so!! :D

message 28: by Ila (new)

Ila (radiossilence) Hi. Pottermore put me in Hufflepuff and in the beginning I wasn't very happy about it. But I love Harry Potter and Hufflepuff is an amazing house! My patronus is a black and white cat and my room is plastered with up posters. So yeah.

message 29: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments Ila wrote: "Hi. Pottermore put me in Hufflepuff and in the beginning I wasn't very happy about it. But I love Harry Potter and Hufflepuff is an amazing house! My patronus is a black and white cat and my room i..."

nice!! yep, hufflepuff's the best

I wonder if there are people from other houses snooping into ours... :/

Alia ~you are not your anxiety~ (aliaongoodreads) Hi, I'm Alia! I'm sort of a Huffleclaw, but have gotten Hufflepuff as my result on the Pottermore quiz, and I think it honestly suits me more. I'd only be a Ravenclaw because I do pretty well at school and love books, but my personality is way more of a Hufflepuff one lol.

And yes, I bet they are. :/

message 31: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments Alia wrote: "Hi, I'm Alia! I'm sort of a Huffleclaw, but have gotten Hufflepuff as my result on the Pottermore quiz, and I think it honestly suits me more. I'd only be a Ravenclaw because I do pretty well at sc..."

hahaha welcome to hufflepuff, then!

message 32: by Sister227 (new)

Sister227 | 4 comments Hi guys! I'm Hufflepuff by test and by choice. I've taken random online tests and both the old and new Pottermore tests. 90% Hufflepuff :)

message 33: by Mary (new)

Mary Catelli Hi!

message 34: by Bookish (new)

Bookish Veenita (bookishveenita) | 19 comments Hello! I am SUBINITA. I have gotten a recent account in Pottermore. I have been sorted into Hufflepuff as I had expected. And I am proud to be a Hufflepuff. Harry Potter world is my most favorite magical world. It is really good to be a member of Hogwarts. And Hello to all the members here.

message 35: by Pallas Athena (new)

Pallas Athena Promachos (lady_cordelia_fitzgerald) Hi! I am Annalise and I got Hufflepuff on Pottermore and Cedric is my favorite Hufflepuff. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/... Love this pic!

Alia ~you are not your anxiety~ (aliaongoodreads) Welcome all! Glad to have you here :)

message 37: by Chloe (new)

Chloe | 26 comments Hello! I'm an Ravenpuff and my favorite colors are blue, yellow, and black. I like reading , singing, tumblr, and chocolate.

message 38: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments perfect hufflepuff qualities!! (i perked up at the reading/chocolate part)

welcome!!

message 39: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments (I'm a ravenpuff/huffleclaw too by the way)
:)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey fellow Hufflepuffs! I'm Alexandra, a huge fan of Harry Potter, Hunger Games and Percy Jackson. And I'm new to Goodreads.

message 41: by Francesca (new)

Francesca | 460 comments Alexandra wrote: "Hey fellow Hufflepuffs! I'm Alexandra, a huge fan of Harry Potter, Hunger Games and Percy Jackson. And I'm new to Goodreads."

Welcome to Goodreads and to the group! I hope you enjoy both!

message 42: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (Kiwikyu) | 6 comments Hey everyone! I'm Kayla. I'm studying to be an illustrator and I really love the HP series. :D

message 43: by Efm1 (new)

Efm1 | 17 comments Hi I'm Emma And I am in Huffelpuff. I don't really know what to say about my self other than I love Harry Potter.

message 44: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (evenxbreak) | 4 comments Hello my fellow Hufflepuffs. Nice to meet you. *sets down a plate of cookies*

message 45: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments HI new hufflepuffs!!!

let's win the house cup together !!
athough we may have the least amount of members, hufflepuffs are known to be dedicated :)

message 46: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments hi Kayla!!
also hi Emma

message 47: by Imagine14 (new)

Imagine14 | 7 comments Hello my fellow Hufflepuffs!

message 48: by Mary (new)

Mary Catelli Hi!

message 49: by Clara (new)

Clara Shewman | 28 comments Hi, I'm Clara and I was sorted into hufflepuff

message 50: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments Thats cool :) On pottermore or with another quiz?
welcome to Hufflepuff!!

« previous 1 3