Harry Potter Fans discussion

Slytherin > Introduce Yourself to Slytherin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 131 (131 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia Introduce yourself, tell us something about you. Welcome to your new house!

message 2: by arshi (new)

arshi | 69 comments I am Arshi, and I love Bellatrix!

message 3: by Naveen (new)

Naveen Toree | 3 comments I am Safina and love Draco Malfoy as I have a bit of similarity with him. Like I am emotionless but I am not rude.. I am ambitious but not bully..

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi I'm Elizabeth. I'm a Slytherin. Or a Ravenclaw. So hi everyone! :)

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma Fehr (emmagf11) | 3 comments Hi I am Emma. I am a Slytherin and very proud of it! I am also and artist so I really enjoy drawing and painting (almost as much as I love reading!)

message 6: by Daniela (new)

Daniela Zekotic Hey, I'm Dani :) I'd totally marry Draco if he was real lol

message 7: by Jigme (new)

Jigme Dorji | 4 comments I like food and yeah

message 8: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle Lear | 1 comments Hi I'm Isabelle and I would defiantly marry Draco! I'm 100% slytherin I'm an artist, nearly 13 and I love reading and playing video games!

message 9: by Styxsouls (new)

Styxsouls | 2 comments Hello everyone, my name is Eleanor and my favorite HP characters are Draco, Hermione, Bellatrix and Scorpius. My favorite HP book is the sixth one, which is also my favorite movie of the saga, and I have never seen Cursed Child (I only read it). I'm into metal music, Star Wars, comics and I like drawing. I've been playing the harp for 10 years

message 10: by Diala (new)

Diala Saab (chatonpointue) | 2 comments Hello!, Diala over here. Favorite characters are: Hermione, Draco, bellatrix. my OTP is Hermione and Draco.

message 11: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Hicks (lehicksy) Hey, I'm Lauren! My favourite characters are Ron, Hagrid, Luna, and Neville.

message 12: by aarifa (new)

aarifa Hey guys! Proud slytherin here!

message 13: by aarifa (new)

aarifa Hey Masi.

message 14: by Emma (new)

Emma Reads Hi, I'm Emma. I can't wait to get to know you all better!

message 15: by aarifa (new)

aarifa Hey Emma! Welcome to the Slytherin common room! What year is everybody in?

message 16: by Isadora (new)

Isadora Hi guys ! I'm Isadora and a Slyth member. Just love the Malfoy's. Can anyone help me ? Is it just that ? Or do I have to apply for the house ? Sorry but I'm new here :)

message 17: by Julia (new)

Julia Isadora wrote: "Hi guys ! I'm Isadora and a Slyth member. Just love the Malfoy's. Can anyone help me ? Is it just that ? Or do I have to apply for the house ? Sorry but I'm new here :)"

Nope thats all you have to do. Now you can play games and earn points for your house.

message 18: by Isadora (new)

Isadora Thanks ! Is there a topic explaining how to get points for the house and how to join the games ?

message 19: by aarifa (new)

aarifa Yes. Just go to Slythering House Points. SHould be there.

message 20: by Isadora (new)

Isadora Thank you :)

message 21: by Jo (new)

Jo Robson (jorobson) | 2 comments Hi I'm Johanna and I'm running for Slytherin mod! I love Slytherin, and I am Thunderbird for Illvermorny. (We should have an illvermorny house thread!!)

message 22: by Jo (new)

Jo Robson (jorobson) | 2 comments Actually I would be Slytherdor, since I joined Slytherin on this group before I got Gryffindor on Pottermore! I would change, but I'm so determined to get points for Slytherin that I'm not changing!

message 23: by Isadora (new)

Isadora I'm a Slythclaw but Slytherin by heart since always. So no doubts :)

message 24: by aarifa (new)

aarifa lol I am slytherdor but slytherin by heart! :-D

message 25: by Jo (new)

Jo Robson (jorobson) | 2 comments Lol I am Gryffindor by heart :)

message 26: by Isadora (new)

Isadora Johanna wrote: "Lol I am Gryffindor by heart :)"

Wow !! Why you choose Slytherin here, Johanna ?

message 27: by aarifa (new)

aarifa Oh? i thought you were slytherin by heart. Lol!

message 28: by Jo (new)

Jo Robson (jorobson) | 2 comments Because I was on this group before I did the sorting test on Pottermore and it said I am a Gryffindor so...

message 29: by Isadora (new)

Isadora Ahh ok ! I'm Slytherin since always even the tests saying I'm a Ravenclaw. I just can't accept it lol

message 30: by Isadora (new)

Isadora Hi Parafox ! Why you choose to run for Slyth mod?

message 31: by aarifa (new)

aarifa Exactly Isadora, I will always be slytherin by heart. But a little of gryffindor mixed in.

message 32: by Brea (new)

Brea Batten Hi I'm Breanne
I'm a Slytherin
My patronus is a grizzly bear
My wand is a 13 and 1/2 inch mahogany, stiff, with a dragon heart strong, it's great with defense against the dark arts.
I'm a keeper.

message 33: by aarifa (new)

aarifa Welcome Breanne! Hope you enjoy this group! If you have any questions, please ask!

message 34: by Isadora (new)

Isadora Hi Breanne ! Nice to meet you :)

message 35: by Isadora (new)

Isadora Hi Gauri, welcome to Slytherin ! Feel free to ask in case of doubts :)

message 36: by aarifa (new)

aarifa Welcome Everyone!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Greetings, my fellow Slytherin brothers and sisters! You may call me Helga; from the deep, dark woods of Sweden. I compose music. I love doing anything music-related. I am nothing but a music geek. Forgive me, I might have overused the word 'music'. Now I feel awkward. Anyway, delighted to make your acquaintance. Have a good day!

message 38: by Jo (new)

Jo Robson (jorobson) | 2 comments Welcome! It's always nice to see new Slytherins :)

message 39: by aarifa (new)

aarifa Welcome Helga. Welcome to the Slytherin House, our pride!

message 40: by Mad Giles (new)

Mad Giles (Giles A. Madding) (gilesamadding) | 1856 comments Howdy!
I'm Giles, or Mad Giles. Though most people on here and Facebook just end up calling me "Mad"... more like as in Hatter than angry, or at least, on most days. :-)
A prematurely retired musician (for now), who makes a living writing. I'm an avid and eclectic reader. Love are, but I'm not actually good at making it. Potterhead, Whedonite, and Tolkienist who isn't the best at these introductions. lol

message 41: by aarifa (new)

aarifa Hello Giles!! Welcome to Slytherin! Hope you like it!

message 42: by Mad Giles (new)

Mad Giles (Giles A. Madding) (gilesamadding) | 1856 comments the Artful Dodger {~on hiatus~} wrote: "Hi Giles! Welcome to Slytherin!"

Thanks. :-)

message 43: by Mad Giles (new)

Mad Giles (Giles A. Madding) (gilesamadding) | 1856 comments Aarifa - Lover of Harry Potter, Books, and Animals- wrote: "Hello Giles!! Welcome to Slytherin! Hope you like it!"

Thank you, I'm sure that I will.

message 44: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Wilson my names alyssa and i'm def a slytherin

message 45: by Mad Giles (new)

Mad Giles (Giles A. Madding) (gilesamadding) | 1856 comments Alyssa wrote: "my names alyssa and i'm def a slytherin"

Welcome to Slytherin, I hope you like it here. :-)

message 46: by Corey (last edited Jan 22, 2017 12:16PM) (new)

Corey | 21 comments Hey everybody, how's it going?! I'm Corey and I'm 100% Slytherin. And I'll mention that Draco and Snape are my top 2 favorite characters. And I'd like everyone to know that even though I'm Slytherin, I'm not a bad person, I like to think that I have a good heart.

message 47: by aarifa (new)

aarifa Welcome Corey!

message 48: by Mad Giles (new)

Mad Giles (Giles A. Madding) (gilesamadding) | 1856 comments Corey wrote: "Hey everybody, how's it going?! I'm Corey and I'm 100% Slytherin. And I'll mention that Draco and Snape are my top 2 favorite characters. And I'd like everyone to know that even though I'm Slytheri..."

Welcome to Slytherin. I hope you enjoy the group.

message 49: by Mad Giles (new)

Mad Giles (Giles A. Madding) (gilesamadding) | 1856 comments Gothjoy wrote: "Hi I'm new to slytherin ! Ok that's a lie I'm an experienced 3rd year but hey fellow serpent peeps!"

Hi Ivy, welcome to the group. :-)

message 50: by aarifa (new)

aarifa Welcome Ivy!

« previous 1 3