The Page Turners Book Club discussion

Night Film
This topic is about Night Film
October 2016 > Full Discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chelsea | 40 comments Mod
Beware Ye All Who Enter Here! SPOILERS!!!

Feel free to rant and rave in this discussion thread. This is the no holds barred section for this book. Don't worry about blurting out spoilers, we understand here. Everyone has been warned! Do not read on unless you want the ending or plot twists ruined for you!

Chelsea | 40 comments Mod
Okie dokie! Who wants to talk about this book?!

Katie Holem (bluepixieofthegalaxy) | 17 comments Let's do it! it totally read as a horror film! Or at least a thriller.

Haley I'd been looking forward to reading this book for a long time. I think I'm one of those that went in with the wrong idea of how the book would play out. I enjoyed it and was able to keep pushing myself to finish but I did find myself skimming through several sections. The amount of detail was just too much, in my opinion.
I think I'm still a little bit confused about how all of the witchcraft and satanic rituals that were mentioned came into play. I'm just not sure how much was real or just rumored. And I'm also not sure about Ashley's involvement with witchcraft. Maybe if I would have done a little less skimming i would have a clearer understand!

message 5: by Shana (new)

Shana Potter Monroe | 15 comments are we reading a book in march?