The Page Turners Book Club discussion

October 2016 > Night Film

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea | 40 comments Mod
Welcome to the first pick of this book club!

This book starts out with the murder of the daughter of a famous recluse horror movie director and is being investigated by our protagonist. As the mystery starts to unravel in the form of a narrative interspersed with case files and evidence we see that there is more to this horror director's family history than meets the eye. Is this murder related to the films or does the family just have bad luck?

With a murder, cult horror movies and sketchy characters this book seems perfect to dive into right before Halloween. Who's game?

message 2: by Jamie (new)

Jamie  (bookstatsandtea) I'm ready & can't wait! I'm so glad this was the pick. I had the ebook but today I scored at my Dollar Tree a signed copy of Night Film!! I'm still in disbelief. My husband thought I was a complete nut job when I came home gushing LOL

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie Holem (bluepixieofthegalaxy) | 17 comments I can't wait to read it! I had to go to three Barnes and Noble to find this book!!

message 4: by Chelsea (new)

Jamie wrote: "I'm ready & can't wait! I'm so glad this was the pick. I had the ebook but today I scored at my Dollar Tree a signed copy of Night Film!! I'm still in disbelief. My husband thought I was a complete..."

Aw what?! Signed Dollar Tree copy! I'm so jealous!

message 5: by Chelsea (new)

Katie wrote: "I can't wait to read it! I had to go to three Barnes and Noble to find this book!!"

So far so good! I only started today and I'm all ready hooked!

message 6: by Bre (new)

Bre | 1 comments Just downloaded the ebook from my library! Can't wait to start reading it, it sounds really good!