What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance w/ alpha male written in the last 5 years. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (ownway) | 2 comments I'm looking for a romance novel, most likely an adult one, written pretty recently. 95% of the books I read were written after 2010 and I'm pretty sure this one was a new release when I read it. I read it as an e-book, but I have so many books that I just can't find it.

It was about a girl that just opened up a shop. Her best friend came there often to help. Across the street from the store the love interest had an apartment/headquarters. The love interest had a brother with a daughter on a wheelchair. The men did something dangerous maybe mobsters or commandos or something like that and I think they were pretty well off. I remember the male and female lead eating together in the boutique once.

I think the sequel was about the brother and the best friend but I'm not sure. I also think that the main character bought a different house or headquarters so it would be better suited for his niece.

Ring any bells?

message 2: by Nela (new)

message 3: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (ownway) | 2 comments Nela wrote: "Maybe Friend-Zoned by Belle Aurora?"

YES! That's the one! Thank you so much, it's been driving me crazy!

message 4: by Nela (new)

Nela (nelikne) | 475 comments Glad to help, one of my favourites ;)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Friend-Zoned (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Belle Aurora (other topics)