Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Bonespin Slipspace
This topic is about Bonespin Slipspace
Horror > BONESPIN SLIPSPACE- horror novella- available for pre-order now!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leo Robertson (leoxrobertson) | 5 comments Hello all!

Just wanted to let you know that my new horror novella, "Bonespin Slipspace", published by Psychedelic Horror Press, is now available for preorder!
http://psychedelichorror.storenvy.com...

In Bonespin Slipspace, all is not what it seems. Rudy and Tammy may have made the biggest mistake of their lives by accepting an invitation to Blackburn's manor to party with the depraved Manorites. Head-games, ghoulish hallucinations, and disturbing memories lurk around every corner of the psychic and physical labyrinth that is The Manor Experience. Rudy and Tammy may never get out alive, but, in Blackburn's world, even death may no longer offer the familiar escape. Give Rimbaud an x-ray machine. Tie up and gag Baudelaire. Introduce Poe to bondage. Do you dare enter the realm of Bonespin Slipspace?

I’m trying to generate some Goodreads buzz of course so if you’re interested in reviewing, please PM me for an advance PDF copy :)

Thanks so much for your support!

Leo

message 2: by Nihar (new)

Nihar Suthar (niharsuthar) | 386 comments Leo,

Interesting book cover! Unfortunately I'm not super into reading horror stories, but otherwise I would have loved to review your book. I'm sure it will generate some buzz on Goodreads though and I wish you all the best in your release!

-Nihar
www.niharsuthar.com

message 3: by Leo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leo Robertson (leoxrobertson) | 5 comments Thanks Nihar!! :D