Old Books, New Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived > November/December Buddy Reads Sign Ups

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Luella (last edited Oct 06, 2016 09:11PM) (new)

Luella As a result of our group polls interest was expressed in Buddy Reads of old and classic books.

If you would like to sign up to read a book with a Buddy in November/December *(extended due to the holidays) please post below before October 28th. Thank you!

*If you want to do one each month or one over the two months just post below and I'll match up accordingly.

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 145 comments I'm in. And, I would be fine with either way. My thought would be it depends on what book is chosen. A longer book would be good over two months, or two shorter books for one/month. :) So, you can pair me with anyone.

message 3: by J (new)

J (culinarydropout) | 3 comments I'm in

message 4: by La Tonya (new)

La Tonya  Jordan | 654 comments Mod
I am in

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm in! Agree with one long book for two months or two shorter ones, one each month.

message 6: by Amber (new)

Amber | 6 comments I'm fine with either options! This sounds like fun.

message 7: by Jim (new)

Jim Townsend | 37 comments I would like to join as well.

Jim

message 8: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Keating | 1 comments I'm in. A buddy and I have to agree on the same book I assume? And are we supposed to already know some buddy?

message 9: by trudi evans (new)

trudi evans | 1 comments I am in!!

message 10: by Luella (new)

Luella Hey guys sorry I dropped the ball on this one, I've been dealing with a lot of not fun stuff lately. I will pair y'all up here shortly.

message 11: by Luella (new)

Luella Kevin wrote: "I'm in. A buddy and I have to agree on the same book I assume? And are we supposed to already know some buddy?"

Hello,

You are paired up with another participant and you two agree to read the same book and discuss. :)

message 12: by Luella (new)

Luella Alright everyone should have gotten their links. I'm going to shut this one down now just message me if you have any questions.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.