Writers discussion

Kavy's Writings > Ayana Crane and Another Book's world

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 15 comments I'll post the description tomorrow, I haven't got a book cover yet.

message 3: by Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (last edited Oct 23, 2016 05:46PM) (new)

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 15 comments Description

Ayana Crane is a bookworm. Her life in reality has been really rough so far. Her mom left her when she was younger, and her dad is barely home, but she does have two best friends, Jolie Hood, and Lucas Bradley. They're bookworms too, and they all share a favorite book, which is titled, Niles Comis and the Elemental wold. They all became friends because of that book, and they all want so badly to escape the real world and live in that book's world. One day, after school, they are all hanging out at Ayana's house and in her room, when all of a sudden. a porthole appears right next to them all, and sucks them all into another world of their favorite book, Niles Comis and the Elemental world. Not only that, but Ayana, Jolie, and Lucas suddenly has Elemental powers, just like the other characters of the book. The most of amazing of all they get to actually meet their favorite characters--Niles Cornis, and his best friends, Jayce Stanis, and Xandra Florou. Unfortunately, there are also Villains nearby, and they are after Niles, Ayana, and their friends. But will Ayana and her friends be able to make it out alive? And is it possible to fall in love with a fictional character? The only way out of the book, is through the book. Will they make it?

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 15 comments Prologue:

My name is Ayana Crane, and I am sixteen years old and I am a bookworm. I am a Junior at Waterfalls High School, which is in Virginia. My all-time favorite book is titled, Niles Cornis and The Elemental World, which is written by, my all-time favorite Author, Ella Tipping.

The book, Niles Cornis and The Elemental World, is about a whole another world, called, The Elemental World. The Elemental World is a World, where everybody has Elemental powers, such as, Water, Ice, Earth, Air, Fire, Lightning, Light, Dark, and Shadow. That world is also split between both the Light people and the Dark people. The Light people consist of Niles Cornis, and his two best friends, Jayce Stanis and Xandra Florou. Niles has Water powers, Jayce has Air, and Xandra has Light. Then the Dark people consists of the Villains- Balthazar, Niklaus, Cole which has Dark powers and Crowley, Warlow, Neferet, which has Shadow powers.

The Villains all want to take over the world and make it full of Darkness and Evil, and rid of all the Lightness and Good. But Niles Cornis and his best friends, Jayce Stanis, and Xandra Florou were born, and there is a prophecy saying that those three are the ones that have to defeat the villains, and stop them from taking over the world. And because of the prophecy, the Villains are now after Niles, Jayce, and Xandra, and they want to kill them.

This book had played a huge part in my life. My life had been really rough so far. My mom left when I was younger and my dad is barely home. But I do have two awesome best friends, Jolie Hood, and Lucas Bradley, who are both also Bookworms, just like me. We all share a favorite book, which is, Niles Cornis and The Elemental World. In fact, that book was the reason, that all three of us met and became best friends, and the one that brought all of us closer to each other.

We all hate reality though, and we want so badly to just escape this world and just live in our favorite book's world. That world would be so much better than mine is. But then one day, everything changes.