The London School Of Performing Arts discussion

Warlington > The Mall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

Zuri  (thegirlwithunicorns) | 848 comments Mod
a mall on campus for shopping

message 2: by purplebookworm, Ballet Queen Of Balletness (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 671 comments Mod
Genevieve walked into the mall a little nervous. She sat down on a bench to wait for Tyler. She pulled out her phone and scrolled through Pinterest. Her hair was in a bun on top of her head and she was wearing her Leo with a purple shirt over it. She was also wearing black leggings and grateful for the cold air in the mall.

message 3: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

Tyler was walking into the mall and he saw Genevieve sitting on the bench, we walked over. He was wearing a tshirt that said "Stronger, Faster" and Jeans with blue converse. "Hey, what's up" He asked.

message 4: by purplebookworm, Ballet Queen Of Balletness (new)

Genevieve looked up to see Tyler. "Not much. You?" She asked as she put away her phone. She stood up and waited for Tyler to say where they were going. He was the one who wanted to come here in the first place and probably wanted to go somewhere.

message 5: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"Nothin Much" Tyler said. He walked over to the map in the center, "Hey, they have hot topic here and Nike, sweet" He said,"Have you ever been to Hot Topic before?"

message 6: by purplebookworm, Ballet Queen Of Balletness (new)

Genevieve grinned. "I love hot topic!" She said. Hot Topic was like the only store she liked. "Do you want to go there?" She asked Tyler. She was sure she'd find something for her costume there, and if not, maybe she'd get a cool necklace or something. "Although I'm not so sure they get a lot of Prince Charming costumes." She said.

message 7: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"Its ok, I just need to buy some posters for My dorm room." Tyler said. He checked the map and took a picture of it on his phone. He started walking straight but bumped into a pole.

message 8: by purplebookworm, Ballet Queen Of Balletness (new)

Genevieve laughed hysterically. She couldn't believe Tyler just walked into a pole! When she had calmed down a bit she walked over to him. "You ok?" She asked still grinning, her eyes glowing. Maybe this would be a lot of fun, she thought.

message 9: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm so clumsy" Tyler said. He picked his phone and there was a smile crack on the screen. "Shoot!" he said, I just got this.

message 10: by purplebookworm, Ballet Queen Of Balletness (new)

Genevieve gave him a sad smile. "Put a glass case over it." She said. "That's what I've got." She started walking towards Hot Topic. "What phone is it?" She asked. She had an iPhone 5 herself. It was stupid at times. "And don't worry," she said with a laugh. "I'm clumsy too."

message 11: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"I got a iPhone 6plus" He said. He walked into Hot topic and immeditality looked at the tshirts and after that he went to look at the posters.

message 12: by purplebookworm, Ballet Queen Of Balletness (new)

Genevieve walked over to the accessories and looked around. She found something she could use for antenna and beautiful silver treble clef. Even though she did dance she still played an instrument a little and loved music. She decided to get it and the piece for her costume.

message 13: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

Tyler walked over to Genevieve holding 8 posters and 4 tshirts. He saw the things that Genevieve was holding. "The necklace is cute' he said.

message 14: by purplebookworm, Ballet Queen Of Balletness (new)

Genevieve laughed when Tyler came over with his arms full. "Thanks!" She said when he complimented her necklace. "What posters did you get?" She asked. She didn't know if they were pictures, bands, or something else. She walked over to get in line to check out.

message 15: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (last edited Oct 06, 2016 09:29PM) (new)

"I got a Attack On Titan Poster, a doctor who, harry potter ans a bunch of anime ones" he said. He walked over to the line and pulled out his wallet, "I forgot I have a 200$ gift card for here." He said.

((Can u tell me what u think of this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=20...))

message 16: by purplebookworm, Ballet Queen Of Balletness (new)

Genevieve smiled. "One of my friends back home is absolutely obsessed with Anime!" She said as she checked out. "Wow." She said when Tyler said we had $200 to Hot Topic. She put the necklace on when she had finished paying. She took a picture of her wearing it to show her mom.

message 17: by purplebookworm, Ballet Queen Of Balletness (new)

((That's awesome!))

message 18: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"I love Anime!!" Tyler said. He checked out and he still had money left over. "Where to next?"

message 19: by purplebookworm, Ballet Queen Of Balletness (new)

Genevieve shrugged. "What's the other store that you mentioned before?" She asked. She didn't even really know what store were here. She walked out of Hot Topic and waited for Tyler to come as she fixed her hair.

message 20: by purplebookworm, Ballet Queen Of Balletness (new)

((To the dance?))

message 21: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry skipped into the mall, sipping her drink. She walked over to look at the mall directory. "I have gift cards to Hot Topic, New Look, Nasaseasons, and Topshop. Where do you wanna go?" Ry asked as she pulled out her phone. She snapped a few pics of the directory and map as she waited for Zuri to decide.

message 22: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"I have alot of gift cards but, I for sure want to go hot topic." Zuri said. She took a picture the map and opened her wallet."I had no idea i ad this many gift cards."

message 23: by Ri (new)

Ri "Great. Let's go to Hot Topic first," Ry said. "Then we can go to the rest of the places I have gift cards, and the places you do," Ry said. Her family gave her tons of gift cards as a going away present. Ry consulted the map and headed off to Hot Topic with Zuri.

message 24: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

Zuri followed Riley into hot topic. "Wow this place is huge" Zuri said, "Bigger then our Minnesota Ones." Coming from a small state sucks Zuri thought. She went to go look at the posters.

message 25: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry laughed. Zuri went off to the posters and Ry went off to wander the store. She had $200 to spend. Ry picked up a few things before making her way back to Zuri. She figured she would pick some more up later.

message 26: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

Zuri was holding a Hamilton T-shirt and a harry potter poster. "I want to grab something else quick" she said, there was this thing she wanted for her dresser in her dorm.

message 27: by Ri (new)

Ri "I love Hamilton!" Ry exclaimed. She walked around again, collecting more stuff. Ry had an armload of stuff when she came back to Zuri.

(( http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedd... ))

message 28: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

Zuri was holding alot of stuff, "I stumbled across a Melanie martinez display and couldn't help myself." Zuri started walking to the checkout place

(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=21...))
((I have to go now))

message 29: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry laughed. She paid her all of her stuff with her gift card and took the bag happily. She sighed. "Where now?" Ry asked. Maybe nasaseason or topshop.

message 30: by Ri (new)

Ri (( okay bai ))

message 31: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"Topshop?" Zuri asked, "what is that?" She felt stupid for asking about it.

message 32: by Ri (new)

Ri "Okay," Ry said. She finished her coffee and threw it in the trash can. "Oh, it's just a clothing store," Ry told Zuri. She happily checked the map on her phone and walked towards Topshop.

message 33: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

Zuri followed Riley into Topshop. She looked at somethings. Then sh saw it. She saw Ivy Park, it was her favorite brand of active wear.

message 34: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry gathered a few things. "What do you see?" She asked Zuri curiously. Zuri obviously saw something she really liked.

message 35: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"Ivy Park" Zuri said. "The holy grail of all activewear" She walked over to the rack. "I can't pick just one!'

message 36: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry looked curiously. "I've never got any Ivy Park gear," Ry said. She was very curious. Ry walked next to Zuri and stared combing through the rack excitedly.

message 37: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"its by Beyonce," Zuri said "I have all of the the Ivy Park 1 but, this is Ivy Park 2" Zuri combed through the racks for her favorite items.

message 38: by Ri (new)

Ri "Oh," Ry said. She was in love so far. Ry grabbed a TON of stuff. She was glad Zuri introduced her to this.

message 39: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

Zuri picked out so many things she could barely carry them.

message 40: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry laughed. She had the same amount of stuff as Zuri, plus more because of her other topshop items. She grinned and headed towards the checkout.

message 41: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

Zuri followed Riley towards checkout, she waited until Riley finished and then she checkedout. "Where to next?"

message 42: by Ri (new)

Ri (( sorry! I was at dinner ))

Ry grinned. "Nasaseasons?" She suggested. She just got a ivy Park hat, but whatever. Ry displayed her topshop stuff for Zuri.

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedd...

message 43: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"Ok, cool" she had no idea what it was but she, decided to look anyway.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=21...

message 44: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry smiled at the fact that she and Zuri got a ton of the same clothes. She lead the way to nasaseasons.

message 45: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

Zuri walked into the store, she didn't really like it.

message 46: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry walked into the store. This would be quick, she just wanted a hat. She grabbed the one she wanted, paid for it and showed Zuri.

message 47: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"Cute, do you want to go any where else?" Zuri asked. She rearranged her bags.

message 48: by Ri (new)

Ri "New Look?" Ry suggested. She remembered seeing that on the map.

message 49: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"Sure!" Zuri said, she loved that store

message 50: by Ri (new)

Ri "Awesome!" Ry exclaimed. She hoped Zuri remembered where it was.

« previous 1 3