.. discussion

Replica (Replica, #1)
This topic is about Replica
Lauren Oliver > Replica | Discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lex (last edited Oct 22, 2016 06:53AM) (new) - added it

Lex (likeliterallyliterary) | 194 comments Mod
Hey guys, I haven't started the book yet but feel free to discuss what you've read already here. I'll be catching up very soon and joining the discussion!

message 2: by Lex (new) - added it

How is everyone enjoying "Replica"?

Roxanne | 75 comments I didn't think I would love it, but I did. I couldn't stop reading it.

message 4: by Lex (new) - added it

Roxanne wrote: "I didn't think I would love it, but I did. I couldn't stop reading it."

You've already finished it! That's encouraging. I'm saying this like I haven't had the whole month to read Replica and I still haven't finished it. I think physically flipping the book back and forth from both perspectives isn't working for me or I'm just not in the mood for the book atm....

What did you enjoy most about Replica?

Roxanne | 75 comments Well, I think with the physical book, flipping would be a lot of work, and I would have probably stopped reading it that way. I wasn't sure if I would like it to begin with. However, the twist was more than a little unexpected. I loved that it was different. I mean clones have been done, but what was going on wasn't a storyline I have seen before. Sigh I want to say so much more, but no spoilers. It does pick up and get really interesting.

message 6: by Lex (new) - added it

Roxanne wrote: "Well, I think with the physical book, flipping would be a lot of work, and I would have probably stopped reading it that way. I wasn't sure if I would like it to begin with. However, the twist was ..."

Okay. This is great to hear because, you're right, physically flipping the book is a lot of work and it got old very quick and I haven't picked the book up in a while now. But hearing this I'm going to push through and continue reading it but slowly.

Roxanne | 75 comments I hope you end up enjoying it.

message 8: by Lex (new) - added it

Roxanne wrote: "I hope you end up enjoying it."

Thank you!