What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance/Thriller/Suspense Girl has creepy stalker; man protects her. guy has flashbacks to his teenage years when he used to hang out with his friends; girl he has feelings for is murdered

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 1 comments This has been driving me insane for days. I read a book probably a year ago about a girl that has a stalker and a guy helps her and protects her. I've read many books like this but this specific one was a little creepier than most so I decided not to go on with the series. Now I want to try reading the series again but have completely forgotten the book series or name of the book :(
Some details I remember:
The guy has flashbacks to his teenage years when he used to hang out with his friends over the summer. One night they all walked back to their summer homes and the girl he was friends with and was starting to develop feelings for was murdered.
I don't remember much else except that in the present years, he meets this girl and is interested in her romantically and she is starting to get harassed and stalked and I think it's the same person that killed the girl back in his teenage years.

Spoiler alert? idk lol
the ending is that it was his teenage best friend who killed the girl back in the day and is now after this other girl.

I hope this isn't too vague and generic lol. This has literally driving me insane not being able to remember this book.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34340 comments Mod
Sarah, can you tell us more about the heroine and hero - their jobs, family/friends, hobbies, etc.?

Was the murdered girl the heroine's sister, best friend, etc.?

Location - Canada/U.S./country, big city/small town/region?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38154 comments Mod
Sarah, are you still looking for this or did you find it?