Shut Up & Read discussion

Wander This World
This topic is about Wander This World
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 636} Wander This World by G.L. Tomas

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lys (last edited Oct 22, 2016 04:58PM) (new)

Lys (lysrowan) What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Title:Wander this World
Author: GL Thomas
Genre: NA Paranormal Romance
Formats available: 3 formats through bookfunnel
Pages: 170

Some people are just attracted to darkness…

Penley thought he had his life figured out. So why does his world turn upside down when Melanie Blue walks back in it?

Melanie’s lived a thousand lives--possibly taken even more. Targeted by serial killer, she’ll find she has more to worry about than resisting own her nature.

When Penley and Melanie’s path collide, they’ll find that want and need often lead to the same thing.

Will Melanie lose everything when she meets her match?

The first 20 members who sign up leaving their email address a free copy of this ebook for review.

Review Due Date: November 12, 2016

message 2: by Lys (new)

Lys (lysrowan) I messed up sending out the broadcast, so special extension. whooo. :)

Angie Dokos | 12 comments angiedokos@hotmail.com
Thank you.

Angie Dokos | 12 comments Mobi for angiedokos@hotmail.com please.
Thank you. Sorry I didn't include the format the first time.

Shantal Oliver | 67 comments Shannyoliver@outlook.com Mobi please

Shantal Oliver | 67 comments book funnel isn't allowing me to download load this book, it says that the code is expired .

message 7: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3466 comments Mod
Shantal we have a new code I'll send it to asap.

Shantal Oliver | 67 comments Thank you!

Angie Dokos | 12 comments I posted my review. Thank you. Glad the download code got fixed.

Shantal Oliver | 67 comments here are is my review
Goodreads.com
Tumblr.com

Megan's Picks For Today Blog (mamascandylit) | 9 comments Oh man, i missed this. its too late to sign up. :(

message 12: by Lys (new)

Lys (lysrowan) It's past the due date, but there are additional copies. I would suggest asking the author?