Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Humorous literary fiction 75k

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marco (new)

Marco Ocram | 56 comments This is my first post, so please excuse any gauche errors in protocol!

I'm hoping for feedback about a full length humorous novel which is intended to be one of a series with an innovative meta-fictional premise. The style is irreverent and unorthodox, and probably won't appeal to readers with conventional tastes. I'm mainly trying to determine whether the premise is sufficiently clear, coherent and self-consistent to be accessible for a mainstream audience.

If anyone is interested in taking a look at what I hope will be an easy funny read please let me know.

Best wishes.

message 2: by T.M. (new)

T.M. Rain (tmrainbooks) | 22 comments Hey Marco,

I also have a 74k full-length novel that is light-hearted and humorous at times. It has a scifi feel, though. I would be happy to swap with you if you'd like. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Tom

message 3: by Marco (new)

Marco Ocram | 56 comments Tom, I just wanted to record here for other members of the group that you were an amazing beta reader, giving detailed, constructive and insightful feedback. It was a pleasure working with you.

Best wishes

Marco

message 4: by T.M. (new)

T.M. Rain (tmrainbooks) | 22 comments Marco,

Thanks so much! It was a pleasure working with you as well... and for the benefit of other members of this group I'll also say that you were also an outstanding beta reader. You were incredibly prompt in your replies and the feedback you gave me will help immensely with my next round of revisions.

All the best. Please reach out anytime.

Tom