Austin Seminary Book Club discussion

The Austin Seminary Book Club is going on vacation!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AustinSeminary (new)

AustinSeminary | 66 comments Mod
Hi Book Club members!
We have had a wonderful time chatting about a number of books and can't thank you all enough for your participation. For now, we are going to take a vacation. In the meantime, stay tuned for potential book suggestions!

Thank you all again!

Austin Seminary Book Club

message 2: by Carol (new)

Carol Merritt (carol_howard_merritt) | 2 comments Thank you so much for keeping this going! I really appreciated reading along and getting the staff's recommendations for books. It probably wasn't easy, but please know how much I loved staying in touch with my seminary through this community.

message 3: by Cecil (new)

Cecil Grant | 5 comments Often time constraints mean it is difficult to engage in the discussion, but please know that the book recommendations have been followed, the books have been read and the forum has been very rewarding. I have been introduced to many authors and topics, which as a busy minister, would otherwise have passed me by. Please keep up the good work and keep forwarding the suggestions!

message 4: by Frank (new)

Frank Mansell | 49 comments I appreciate the books that have been suggested and have read most of them, but have not made many comments. Thanks to those who have organized this program. I hope we can continue after the vacation.

message 5: by Teresa (new)

Teresa Herbic | 1 comments Hi! I'm Teresa Herbic. I'm a prayer warrior and Christian if you ever have any prayer requests, please share. Also, God healed my daughter from blindness and double vision. Thus, the book Family Prayer Made Easy came from this with 100 ideas to pray together in unique ways. http://whpub.whitakerhouse.com/family...
If you want a free preview, just say and I'll send to you. God bless you all!