Pakistani Readers discussion

Dark Matter
This topic is about Dark Matter
Book of the Month > Dark Matter - Oct. 2016

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aakash (last edited Oct 09, 2016 02:10AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aakash (mistyanon) | 5387 comments Mod
Hey Guys! DARK MATTER is the BOTM for Oct, you can discuss it right here. Just remember to mark spoilers, if any, with html spoiler tags.

Happy Reading! :)

message 2: by Zara (new) - added it

Zara Arshad (zara_arshad) | 2 comments I just finished it reading it!

(view spoiler)

message 3: by Nigham (new)

Nigham | 4015 comments Zara wrote: "I just finished it reading it!

Umm, actually Zara we have changed our October read for some reason, now you'd have to start another book with us. :p :)

⊱ Poppy ⊰ (poppyreadsalot) | 484 comments @Akash you've to edit this :'D Let people know we are not reading "It Ends With Us" :P
@Nigham :'D
@Zara Koi nahi, you got a book ahead in your reading challenge :D

Yea it's Dark Matter.

message 6: by Nigham (new)

Nigham | 4015 comments @Poppy, shhhhh you...!!!&^*&^*!!! :p

Awais Irfan | 17 comments Ok so I've read the first few chapters; and whoa is this book brain candy! I have a few theories about what's going on, but the strongest in my opinion is (view spoiler)

How is it going guys? Or you peopel ar. Enjoying holidays. XD??

Erslan Malik | 2 comments Started yesterday and i was so hookup with the story that i finished in one go lol

Awais Irfan | 17 comments Just finished it; book of the year so far, in my opinion. Just a few thoughts:

I predicted the initial twist within the 1st 50 or so pages, but just when you're lulled into a false sense of security, the author throws a sucker punch that leaves the reader dazed. The science is sound as well, and while it doesn't take anything away from the entertainment value, I really would have loved closure on some of the secondary characters, like Amanda.

How did everyone else find it?

I've just started...

Great start... Very inspiring approach to the story and characters developed in details..

⊱ Poppy ⊰ (poppyreadsalot) | 484 comments Erslan wrote: "Started yesterday and i was so hookup with the story that i finished in one go lol"

No worries Erslan :'D I only choosed this book because it's addictive :D So yaaaaayyy!! Go dude, i too have to read this beauty!!

⊱ Poppy ⊰ (poppyreadsalot) | 484 comments Aakash wrote: "Great start... Very inspiring approach to the story and characters developed in details.."

@Akash "I told you so" Next time do ask me which book to select :P I can give some awesome advices :P

⊱ Poppy ⊰ (poppyreadsalot) | 484 comments Awais wrote: "Just finished it; book of the year so far, in my opinion. Just a few thoughts:

I predicted the initial twist within the 1st 50 or so pages, but just when you're lulled into a false sense of secur..."

We yet have to start this book @Awais .

Haha right... ;p Have to chose Nov read abhi say...

⊱ Poppy ⊰ (poppyreadsalot) | 484 comments Aakash wrote: "Haha right... ;p Have to chose Nov read abhi say..."

Hahahaha :'D Na that you can choose. Mod has to take some responsibilities :'D *jaise kay tumahre pas kaam hain wo* XD

I'm on thirteen chapter where Amanda say goodbye idk if she will come back or no....

Well I finished it as well. The idea of the book was very beautiful and captivating. But I did not like the way it ended. I was expecting something better.