Mara Dyer ReadAThon! discussion

The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Book 2)

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie (katesbookdate) | 15 comments Mod
Here's the thread for everything book 2 related! I'm starting today! Super excited to see what you guys think of this one.

message 2: by Katie (new)

Dyan wrote: "Katie. Not kidding. I just finished book 2. Wtf is this series. <3"

Dangggg girl! You're killing it! So glad you're liking the series!

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (read_all_thebooks) | 8 comments The DOCTOR!! Uhhh...wtf

message 4: by Rae (RaeAnn) (new)

Rae (RaeAnn) (readbyrae) I remember when I first read this book it was 1am when I got to the cat scene and I literally didn't sleep the entire night. Did anyone else have any sort of reaction to that scene or am I just too sensitive to that kind of stuff? Lol

message 5: by Sail ♛ (new)

Sail ♛ A Wicked Reader (sailordowden) | 11 comments Dyan wrote: "Katie. Not kidding. I just finished book 2. Wtf is this series. <3"

Book two has always been my favorite!!

message 6: by Sail ♛ (new)

Sail ♛ A Wicked Reader (sailordowden) | 11 comments Amanda wrote: "The DOCTOR!! Uhhh...wtf"

RIGHT?!

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma (missmareadsalot) | 6 comments the part where Daniel goes to family day with Mara and he says all that stuff about her ❤️❤️ I really like having that brother/ sister dynamic in these books

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie (katierinshed) | 10 comments Mod
YOU GUYS IM ON LIKE CHAPTER 55 AND SO CONFUSED ???? Like whattttttt this book is seriously crazy! (((( I just ordered book 3 today sooo hopefully I get it as I'm finishing this one )!.

message 9: by Katie (new)

I finally finished this one and hope to start the 3rd either tonight or tomorrow! There was so much in here that I forgot about. Phoebe creeped me out sooooo much haha
Also this book was just super frustrating because the entire time I was just like WILL SOMEONE PLEASE JUST BELIEVE HER WHY IS THIS SO UNFAIR lol

message 10: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (justalittlebitrandom) | 7 comments I'm halfway through this book and I'm so very confused by everything, but I'm really enjoying it. I just want all the answers already!!

message 11: by Kaylynn (new)

Kaylynn (kayscozyreads) | 2 comments I finished this book last night at 1 a.m. and the scene with phoebe AT THE VERY END OMG I couldn't sleep so I turned on Friends lol. And wtf wtf wtf THE DOCTOR!!!!! I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING

message 12: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (justalittlebitrandom) | 7 comments I literally just finished this book and now I'm freakin out. WHAT EVEN WAS THAT ENDING?!

message 13: by Mafer (new)

Mafer | 1 comments I loved how foreshadowing this book was. Mara's mom talking about the archetypes, Jamie saying he's the trickster. Reading the books for the second time opens your eyes to the plot!