Perustopia Book Club discussion

Have you tried reading a book with an audiobook? What book it is?

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gervie (new)

Gervie | Kindle Guy (geb0i) | 21 comments Did you enjoyed it?

message 2: by Iris (new)

Iris (irislovesreading) I read and listened to the Hunger Games books, it was a geat experience. I would reccomend it!

message 3: by Evelina (new)

Evelina Bylund (evelinabylund) | 94 comments Wuthering Heights and it didn't go so well

message 4: by María (new)

María | 7 comments Finding Audrey and I loved it

message 5: by Huslen (new)

Huslen | 45 comments Caster Chronicles. Best audiobooks. Sound effects are awesome

message 6: by Juliette J (new)

Juliette J (januaryblue) | 20 comments Evelina wrote: "Wuthering Heights and it didn't go so well"

aw why not?

message 7: by Grace (new)

Grace | 19 comments Yes life as we knew it l, the beach street bakery

message 8: by Juliette J (new)

Juliette J (januaryblue) | 20 comments 13 reasons why cause the book got too boring too read

message 9: by Alice (new)

Alice (colpo) | 36 comments matched by ALLY CONDIE, it was a great experience

message 10: by LettersFromRiya (new)

LettersFromRiya | 22 comments Pride and prejudice. Ongoing.

message 11: by Kaitlin (new)

Kaitlin the help by Kathryn Stockett.
so good

message 12: by Tyla (new)

Tyla L | 41 comments I'm audiobooking some of 'and I darken' and its amazing!

message 13: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Lightwood | 134 comments I have read the ending to the red queen on audiobook. I recommend it. I like listening to audiobooks on the way to school while I am on the bus

message 14: by Sally W. (new)

Sally W. | 3 comments The Martian was an amazing experience!

message 15: by Nicolmaric (new)

Nicolmaric | 109 comments I listen to audiobooks all the time. I recently finish It End with Us by Colleen Hoover.

message 16: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (onceuponadaydreame) | 16 comments Rebel Belle was cute with all the southern accents

ℓуηη, ℓσкιѕℓутнєя¢ℓαω | 60 comments An Ember in the Ashes is really good. LOVED the British accents of the readers.

message 18: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (sophie_nightingale) Rivers of London Series is my favourite. It really depends on the narrator.

message 19: by Sonia (new)

Sonia Michelle | 15 comments No I haven't

message 20: by Cassie (new)

Cassie I tried to read and listen to 1984 by George Orwell. Didn't enjoy it to much.

message 21: by May (new)

May | 50 comments I haven't but i want to try one,
any recommends?

message 22: by Gervie (new)

Gervie | Kindle Guy (geb0i) | 21 comments May wrote: "I haven't but i want to try one,
any recommends?"

What are your favorite genre in reading?

message 23: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Ritchie (ritchtea) I listened to most of A Song Of Ice and fire during my 3 three hour drives to visit my girlfriend. I got through all 7 books in about 6 months. I love audiobooks.

Also, in the Audible app, as well as most audiobook apps there is an option to turn up the speed of the recording, I'd recommend turning that to 1.75, and you'll burn through books

message 24: by Mac (new)

Mac (excessiveannotations) The titans curse

message 25: by Jamie (new)

Jamie rebeca (jamieramie) i am not myself these days, harry potter, why is everyone hanging out without me, seriously i'm kidding, modern romance, im probably forgetting some i have listened to a lot

message 26: by Janis (new)

Janis (depolie_flaneur) | 25 comments I love the audiobooks for Heros of Olympus. Even though it took me 11, 12hrs to listen each book, it was worth it. I particularly like the narrator for HOO, and for me, liking an audiobook really depends on how the person narrates it.

message 27: by Gervie (new)

Gervie | Kindle Guy (geb0i) | 21 comments Janis wrote: "I love the audiobooks for Heros of Olympus. Even though it took me 11, 12hrs to listen each book, it was worth it. I particularly like the narrator for HOO, and for me, liking an audiobook really d..."

Is it the same narrator from the Percy Jackson and the ligntning thief series?

message 28: by Alice (new)

Alice (colpo) | 36 comments Shatter me

message 29: by Ann (new)

Ann Siggers | 6 comments Throne of Glass and Six of Crows.

message 30: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 49 comments Nope