The London School Of Performing Arts discussion

Warlington > Coffee Shop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 151 (151 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Ri (new)

Ri The coffee shop just around the corner. Here you can get any drink you want.

message 2: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

Zuri  (thegirlwithunicorns) | 848 comments Mod
James opened the door for Ry, 'Pick whatever you want, I'm paying' he said. They walked towards the front.

message 3: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry smiled. "Thanks!" She exclaimed. She walked up to the counter and ordered. "One blended chai tea latte please," She ordered with a smile. Ry stepped aside for James to order.

message 4: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"I would like a Grasshopper Mocha with extra whipped cream and a pumpkin muffin." James said. He pulled out his credit card and paided. "Where do you want to sit?" He asked

message 5: by Ri (new)

Ri (( sorry ))

Ry smiled. She took her drink and sipped it gratefully. Heaven. Ry turned her attention back to James and she listened to him order and talk to her. "Oh anywhere is fine," She replied back. Ry stepped back to let him choose a spot.

message 6: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"How about this corner seat?" James asked. He sipped his drink, yum just like his mom's maybe a little better.

message 7: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry smiled. "Sure," She said as she took a sip of her drink. "So what exactly is your drink?" She asked him. Ry walked over to the spot and sat down.

message 8: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"It's a Chocolate Mint drink that is very good,You want to try some?" James said. He took a bite of his muffin, what do you think of the school so far?"

message 9: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry smiled. "Sure," She said as she took a sip of his drink. Ry nodded approvingly and held out hers. "Wanna try mine?" She asked him. Ry turned her attention back to his question. "I love it!" She exclaimed.

message 10: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"sureI like it too" James said. He took a sip out of her mug, "Just like my mom's" He said,

message 11: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry walked into the coffee shop and held open the door for Zuri. She smiled at her as she walked up to the counter. "Hello. Can I please have a Snickers Mocha and a mini vanilla scone?" Ry ordered. She stepped aside and nodded for Zuri to order. 'I'll pay' she mouthed to Zuri.

message 12: by Ri (new)

Ri (( let's go to the mall after they get coffee ))

(( btw I got Polyvore and I love making outfits ))

message 13: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"Thanks" she mouthed. "Can i get a White Chocolate Mocha with extra whipped cream and a mini cinnamon scone" Zuri stepped away from the counter. She took out her phone, she sent a text to her sister.

((ok, do you want to follow each other))

message 14: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry paid for the drinks and thanked the worker. She handed Zuri her stuff and took a sip out of her cold blended drink. "Heaven," She sighed. Ry took a bite of her scone. It was delicious. "Wanna go to the mall? I have a ton of gift cards," Ry asked. She drank some more as she waited for Zuri to respond.

(( follow each other? ))

message 15: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"Sure" She sipped her drink, "yum!" Zuri said. She put her scone into her bag. She opened her wallet and saw that she brought all her gift cards from home.

((on polyvore))

message 16: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry grinned. She finished her scone and sipped her blended mocha. It was sooo good. Ry skipped to the door and held it open for Zuri. This should be fun.

(( oh sure. I'll post first in the mall ))

message 17: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

Zuri walked out the door, burr it was cold out side she thought, miight be time for some new warmer clothes. She sipped her drink, it was so good.

message 18: by madalyn ( polaroid books ) (last edited Nov 21, 2016 11:59AM) (new)

madalyn ( polaroid books ) (officialpolaroidbooks) Fin walked inside, his guitar case in his hand and a hot chocolate in the other, immediately feeling better. He was going to meet a friend. He just couldn't make everything awkward. The girl seemed nice. Nice people meant that they were going to be nice friends. Fin sat in a corner booth. He set his guitar case and hot chocolate down and started to clutch his phone in his hand. Then, he started to tap his fingers to the beat of "Dog Days Are Over" on the table.

message 19: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry skipped into the coffee shop. She ordered a hot snickers mocha and took a sip. It was like drinking heaven. She realized she didn't know what Fin looked like. Ry walked over to who she thought it was. "Fin?" She asked as she sipped her drink.

madalyn ( polaroid books ) (officialpolaroidbooks) Fin looked up. "Yep. The one and only. And you must be Ry. It is a pleasure to meet you." He said with a pearly white smile. "I saved you a spot." He said, desperately praying that he wasn't being awkward.

message 21: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry grinned and nodded. "Thanks," She said. Ry sat down and put her tote on the floor. "It's cold outside," She shivered with a laugh. Ry drank some of her snickers mocha and sighed happily. She loved winter, and was glad she was getting out. Ry had been so busy with winter Showcase practice, class, and just practicing.

(( http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedd... ))

message 22: by madalyn ( polaroid books ) (last edited Nov 21, 2016 06:26PM) (new)

madalyn ( polaroid books ) (officialpolaroidbooks) "Yeah, like that Christmas song!" Finn exclaimed, snapping his fingers as his face lit up. "I'm not used to this cold weather. And that is coming from somebody that's drinking water." He said, fixing his charcoal gray beanie that was on top of his head. "So, what's up with dancing? Is it fun?" He asked. For some odd reason he was very interested about the life of a dancer. He didn't know much because he was a singer in the coffee house genre.

message 23: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry laughed. She nodded vigorously as she adjusted the flowers in her hair and sipped from her cup. "Is that what you're drinking?" She asked with her eyebrows raised. "Oh! I love dancing. It's really, really fun. What about you? What do you do?" She asked.

message 24: by madalyn ( polaroid books ) (last edited Nov 22, 2016 06:00AM) (new)

madalyn ( polaroid books ) (officialpolaroidbooks) Fin twirled the green straw in his drink and looked up. "Oh yeah. It is probably the only things I drink half of the time, besides sprite and the occasional energy drink." He said with a chuckle. "Awesome! I was just curious because you said you were going to dance with a girl named G." He took another sip of his water and took a deep breath. "I'm currently in the vocal program, doing vocals and stuff." He said as he patted his guitar case,, hoping that he wasn't making a first bad impression on Ry. A first bad impression could lead to a horrible history from that point on.

message 25: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry laughed. "Ohhh!" She said with a laugh. "Yeah. Vi, or Genevieve is my roommate," Ry laughed. She sipped her mocha and looked at Fin. "So are you singing in the Showcase then?" She asked him.

madalyn ( polaroid books ) (officialpolaroidbooks) Fin looked back up. Somehow he was stuck in another one of his odd daydreams. Most of his daydreams involved him in concerts, right up in stage. He pictured himself kissing Florence Welch's hand softly. "Oh yeah! The showcase! I am going to be singing 'Dog Days Are Over' by Florence and the Machine. They are my favorite band of all time." He said with a smile. "Are you doing anything for the showcase?"

message 27: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry smiled. She nodded, although she had never heard the song. "Sounds awesome," She said. Ry shivered and took a sip of her drink. Her face brightened. "Oh yeah! I'm doing a solo to a James Bay song and Duet with Vi my roommate," She said with a smile.

madalyn ( polaroid books ) (officialpolaroidbooks) Fin laughed. "Thanks. Yours sounds awesome to. I mean, dancing is awesome. It is a great way to let everything out. Just relax, but your moving. Man, I sound like a poet." Fin said wth a chuckle as he took a sip of his water. "Also, James Bay is awesome. I really love his song Collide."

message 29: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry laughed. "Yeah, he's a great singer. I'm dancing to Incomplete," She said. "So, do you do like covers of songs?" Ry asked Fin. She was curious as to what exactly he did as a singer.

madalyn ( polaroid books ) (officialpolaroidbooks) Fin fiddled with his straw, making the ice swirl in his empty plastic cup. "Well, mostly covers of songs I like. Sometimes I original songs. I wrote this one song called 'Follow.' It isn't finished, but I'm still working on it." He said. "I have a channel, so I can upload my covers and stuff. I do some covers at least every single week, except for holidays." Fin said with a chuckle. He was glad that they were telling each other about the cool stuff they did.

message 31: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry nodded, impressed. "What's your channel called?" She asked curiously. Ry readied her mental notepad so she could remember the name. Ry sat back in her chair and sipped her snickers mocha. It was heaven really.

madalyn ( polaroid books ) (officialpolaroidbooks) "Um, let me see," Fin rubbed his chin, a michevious smile spreading onto his face. "Oh! Official Hayes Music." Fin said, eyeing Ry's Snickers Mocha. "Ry, you are just trying to get me to order one of those, and it happens to be working." He said with a chuckle. Fin never had sweets just because he wasn't really allowed to have any sweets at home, but he wasn't at home. He was in London, not in Scotland.

message 33: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry nodded and made a mental note to check it out later. She laughed. "I am not! It's just really good," She winked and smiled. Ry took a very obvious sip and overplayed the emotions on her face as if she had just took a sip of heaven itself.

madalyn ( polaroid books ) (officialpolaroidbooks) "You could, if you were secretly sent here to hypnotize me into ordering one of those." He said with a chuckle. "See? You are in love with that mocha!" Fin exclaimed, causing a few people to stare at him. He twirled his charcoal gray beanies around his finger, running his other hand through his messy curly brown hair.

message 35: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry laughed. She suddenly sat straight up. "What if for the Showcase we do a number together?? You could sing live and I could dance," Ry suggested hopefully. That would be so cool.

message 36: by madalyn ( polaroid books ) (last edited Nov 23, 2016 06:32PM) (new)

madalyn ( polaroid books ) (officialpolaroidbooks) A huge smile spread onto Fin's face. "Yes! That is an amazing idea Ry! I could hug you right now!" He exclaimed, causing more people to stare at him. Fin blushed, leaning over the table. "We can go and practice if you want, right now. You can choose the place. Plus, you already had me once you started talking about it."

message 37: by Ri (new)

Ri Ry grinned. "Yay!" She exclaimed. "Follow me," Ry said. She picked up her bag and finished her mocha, throwing the cup out on the way out the door. She looked back at Fin and started walking.

madalyn ( polaroid books ) (officialpolaroidbooks) Fin quickly ran to the door and held it open with a smile. "After you, my lady." He said with a smile, adding bow to make it all fancy like, even though they were only in a coffee shop.

message 39: by purplebookworm, Ballet Queen Of Balletness (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) | 671 comments Mod
Genevieve walked into the coffee shop. She decided to have a hot chocolate, so she ordered and sat down at a corner table. She slung her dance bag off her shoulder and slid into the booth. She sipped her drink while looking around the somewhat empty shop.

message 40: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 238 comments Oceane walked into the coffee shop. "One Caramel machiato, please,"she ordered and waited for her drink to arrive. As she looked around, she saw a girl sitting alone. She looked younger than her but what was wrong in socializing. Taking the drink, she walked towards her. "Can I sit here?"she asked.

message 41: by purplebookworm, Ballet Queen Of Balletness (new)

Genevieve looked up to see a pretty girl who was probably older than her, but she didn't know. She looked a lot older than she really was anyway. "Sure!" She said. Her brown hair was still in a bun from dance and she was still wearing her leo under her warm ups. "I'm Genevieve, by the way." She said.

message 42: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 238 comments Oceane sat down on the chair, opposite the girl. "I am Oceane and nice to meet you!"she said smiling. Her purple dyed hair was tied in a ponytail and she was wearing a blue tank top and jeans. "So are you a student of LSOPA?"she asked, sipping her drink.

message 43: by purplebookworm, Ballet Queen Of Balletness (new)

Genevieve grinned. "Yep! You?" She asked Oceane. "I love your hair! Purple's my favorite! Are you a dance student?" She asked. She didn't remember seeing her in class.

message 44: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 238 comments Oceane smiled. "Yeah! I am student too. I am in the vocal program. What about you?"she said. "Thanks. It's the only pretty thing in me."she said as Genevive commented on her hair colour.

((So sorry for disappearing. I had tuition!))

message 45: by purplebookworm, Ballet Queen Of Balletness (new)

((Ahana - no problem!))

Genevieve smiled. "I'm a dance student." She said to the girl. "And I think your pretty. Not just your hair." She said to the girl. She wasn't lying either.

message 46: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 238 comments Oceane nodded when Genevive told her she was a dance student. "Awww, thanks! You are really pretty and cute,"she complimented, honestly.

message 47: by purplebookworm, Ballet Queen Of Balletness (new)

Genevieve blushed. "Thanks." She said. No ones ever called her pretty or cute before. She sipped her hot chocolate. "What did you get?" She asked Oceane.

message 48: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 238 comments Oceane grinned when she blushed. She looked at her cup and took a small sip of the beverage before answering. "It's a caramel machiato,"she replied. "What about you?"she asked, gesturing towards the cup.

message 49: by purplebookworm, Ballet Queen Of Balletness (new)

Genevieve gave a tiny grin. "Hot chocolate." She said. "So how old are you?" She asked. She want to be rude, she was just curious. Besides, she positive she was younger.

message 50: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 238 comments Oceane smiled. "I am 16!"she replied. "What about you?"she asked, curiously, taking a sip of her drink and relishing the taste.

« previous 1 3 4