Just Another Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dejanira (new)

Dejanira Dawn (dejaniradawn) | 98 comments Mod
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell won the poll for October's book! You can still read the Throne Of Glass series if you wish. The threads to those will always be open and you can discuss the book whenever you'd like!

Also, if you would like to make polls in this group, you can!

message 2: by Becca (new)

Becca Watts | 43 comments Mod
Is this group still active?

message 3: by Dejanira (new)

Rebecca wrote: "Is this group still active?"

I'm going to get it going again. I ended up being busy in December and completely fell into a reading slump, which caused me not to be on goodreads a lot

message 4: by Becca (new)

Becca Watts | 43 comments Mod
That's perfectly fine! I was just wondering, because I thoroughly enjoy this group and would hate to see it end so soon

message 5: by Dejanira (new)

Rebecca wrote: "That's perfectly fine! I was just wondering, because I thoroughly enjoy this group and would hate to see it end so soon"

I do too! I'll start getting it going a bit today but the whole book of a month will start next month :)

message 6: by Dejanira (new)

Book of the month is Carry On !

Live stream will be the last Sunday of this month.

message 7: by Dejanira (new)

Hello everybody! I never did the live stream this past sunday due to family reason and I pushed it to this coming Saturday. I'm going to have to cancel this one as well. A family friend passed away Sunday and I'm not sure when the services are yet but I do have a feeling theyre this weekend.

That being saiddd, I wont host a Carry On live stream. I will be hosting one for March's book either the last saturday or sunday of the month, depending on what is okay for everyone.

I created a poll for the March book and it's open until March 2nd. I'll get back to you on when I know for sure of the book.

Have a great day everyone!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.