2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Joi's October Plan

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments I really liked I Let You Go! I want to read Dear Daughter so will look forward to your thoughts :) Have a great reading month.

message 3: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10631 comments Mod
Ooh! All three of these are on my shelf. Enjoy.

message 4: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments I loved Fool Me Once! It was sooooo goooood!

message 5: by Joi (new)

Joi | 27 comments Kris - My Novelesque Life wrote: "I really liked I Let You Go! I want to read Dear Daughter so will look forward to your thoughts :) Have a great reading month."

I'm hating I Let You Go. I'm listening to it on audiobook. Part 2 came up and I'm confused as crap.

message 6: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Joi I was the same way. I DNF it I was confused too, going from present to past. I hope it gets better for you.

message 7: by Joi (new)

Joi | 27 comments Mary wrote: "Joi I was the same way. I DNF it I was confused too, going from present to past. I hope it gets better for you."

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one. I'm too far for me to DNF it. And I'm using it for a challenge. That's probably the only reason I haven't DNF'd it.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments Joi wrote: "Kris - My Novelesque Life wrote: "I really liked I Let You Go! I want to read Dear Daughter so will look forward to your thoughts :) Have a great reading month."

I'm hating I Let You Go. I'm liste..."

I read it so it seemed not to be as confusing from past to present. Sorry it's not working for you.

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4125 comments Mod
Joi wrote: "I'm too far for me to DNF it. And I'm using it for a challenge. That's probably the only reason I haven't DNF'd it. ."

Been there, done that!

Sorry you aren't enjoying it :0(