Out of My Mind Out of My Mind discussion

Out Of My Mind

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jaden (new)

Jaden Diaz Out of My Mind is about a girl who can't talk, walk, or do anything. But she has this superpower that nobody knows about but her, she has a photographic memory. She remembers stuff that happened to her when she was just a little girl. This is a good book and I can't wait to read the rest of the story.

Jingsong A 11-year-old girl, called Melody, who has Cerebral palsy. She never speaks any word and she can't move. This disease makes her become a disabled people. However, her brain isn't affected. She is brilliant even smarter than other same age children. She has photographic memory. She can read and read but only can't move and speak. She also has feeling like able-people. She is a normal little girl but in some ways she is special. When she studyed in elementary school, she was ignored. Kids always don't like talk to her. When she got a chance to let people know that she actully is clever, she joined in a team that knowledge competition. This team will go to Washington D.C., she is really want to win this competition and go to Washington D.C. She put a lot of effort on it then she began to emerge in people's view. More and more people know her. However, her talent let other children jelous. This book motivates me to help these people who lead their life with value but they have limitations when they do some activities. I really believe that they can become a great person like doctor, teachers, and scientists if they have the same opportunities like able-bodies. Also I learn a lesson when I read this book. I learn that no matter which the people are they are human’s beings as me we have emotion, feelings, and pains and together as being a human’s beings can overcame any difficulties.

message 3: by Mandy_Z (new)

Mandy_Z This story about the girl named Melody,a eleven-year-old Melody has a photographic memory. , she was a person who disability. Destiny is a really cruely things for evrybody. Melody is more cruely. The people who disabled, for other normal people, it is really poor, and different, nobody believe they can do something like normal, because of that, when Melody shows her IQ more smart than others, they feel really amazing, and query, that query really a hurt for Melody, but she using her power to improve, she was really intelligent, she was a people can do what others can't do.