The London School Of Performing Arts discussion

Dorms > Vivienne, Oceane and Cassandra 's Room

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

Zuri  (thegirlwithunicorns) | 848 comments Mod
Decorate how ever you want

https://goo.gl/images/Q4UFkp

message 2: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

Cassandra walked in with someone carrying in her stuff, she shuddered at how boring the room was. She told the person carrying in her stuff to set it on the bed, she kissed him on the check, she spoke to him in french and he ran out. She turned and said"Hello my name is Cassandra," in a very thick french accent.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Vivienne walked into the room and looked around. A girl spoke to her and introduced herself. Understanding english was one thing, but speaking it was a whole other issue. "Ah...he-lo my name is Vivienne." She said in broken english with a very thick Russian accent. "How do you do?" She asked politely, she was blushing profusely as she set her luggage down onto the bed.

message 4: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"I am good" Cassandra said, "You are also from a different country?"
She took she clothes from her suitcases and hung them up in the closet.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Vivienne gave a simple nod as she unzipped her suitcases and began to place hers in the drawers and closet on her own side. "Russia." She stated softly and gave the girl a small smile. "You are French?" She asked curiously wanting to know if she placed the accent correctly.

message 6: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"oui...I um yes" Cassandra said. The english lanuage is so hard she thought. "Je pense que ton accent est cool," she said," I mean I think your accent is cool."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Vivienne let out a tiny laugh and shook her head. "Well, merci" She said in french, smiling at her. "But my accent is very rough, I believe yours is more appealing to the ear. "

message 8: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"Well, French is the most romantic language of them all I believe." Cassandra said. She began to unpack her collection of shoes.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Vivienne nodded in agreement as she began to unpack her toiletries and such. "It is a beautiful language." She murmured. "What are you here for?"

message 10: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"I am here for my clarinet, I wish I could have stayed in France, I lived in Paris, The city of love but, but I just don't like London." Cassandra said sadly, "My boyfriend goes here to so it is ok."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Vivienne frowned softly and nodded. "I am sorry. I miss home sometimes...but I am sure we will both be okay." She murmured before sitting on the bed and sighing. "Clarinet? Is it fun to play?"

message 12: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"The clarinet is okay, I only play because, I was forced too." Cassandra said, "I am also a ballerina but, I came here for clarinet."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Vivienne was intrigued by this. "You could always follow your heart you know, don't let anyone force you into something you don't believe in doing."

message 14: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"In France to be a ballerina at the company I danced with, you had to go Russia to train for a year." Cassandra explained. "My parents didn't want me to go to Russia."

message 15: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 238 comments Oceane entered her dorm for the first time with all her luggage. She opened the door and found that the room was already full and a bed was left for her. Placing her luggage under her bed, she sat down on the bed, inspecting the room and sighed.

message 16: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"Hi I'm Cassandra" A girl said with a thick french accent. SHe was decorting her side of the room listening to music.

message 17: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 238 comments Oceane saw a girl decorating her side. "Hi, I am Oceane! Nice to meet you,"she said with a smile. "So did you came to the dorm today or have been staying here for a long time?"she asked curiously.

message 18: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"I've been ere for a veek" Cass said. She paused her music. She was puting up pictures.

message 19: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 238 comments "Oh I see! Then I am the newbie here!"Oceane exclaimed. "So there is an another girl staying with us, right?"she asked.

((Heading to bed soon!! Night!))

message 20: by Zuri , Musical And Vocal Empress of Musicalness and Vocalness (new)

"Yea" Cass said, "She had zee class"

message 21: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 238 comments Oceane nodded. "Oh! I see,"she murmured. She sat down and started decorating her side too to keep herself busy.