The Rise of Io
This topic is about The Rise of Io
Wesley Chu > RoI: Section 2: Chapter 16: The Stick - 32 Truths

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rob (robzak) | 6373 comments Mod
Section 2

Please keep all discussion and speculation to the events of Chapters 16-32.

No spoiler tags required. Though it would be highly appreciated if you Uncheck Add to my Update Feed to avoid accidentally spoiling things for your good read friends.

Please do not discuss events from later sections/books. Referring back to events from a previous section is fine.

message 2: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 4 stars

So still talking to myself I guess. Probably a good thing since my reading pace has been so slow.

I don't want to say I was getting bored by this section, but it was a bit on the slow side..and then: bam!

Cameron Tam shows up and Io is the traitor! They said they are going to explain..but I don't see how they can't be.

Emma should warn Cameron. Or not go to sleep.

Things are picking up..

Suzanne | 1582 comments Yeah I feel bad, I have been SO slow with this book - ah, life. Ha and WoW =P

It took me about the first third to remember what side, Genjix or Prophus, I was supposed to be on. That's not good! I'm pretty curious about Io's plan - it keeps saying she has one.

message 4: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nah, don't feel bad. I totally understand, especially with WoW. I was really slow on it too. I was the only one starting it on time and it took me like 2+ weeks to finish due to diminished reading time.

Meanwhile our other read (The Wall of Storms) for the same time currently has no participation from what I can tell. Maybe we should have rescheduled them or something..

Haha. It didn't take me quite so long to remember which faction of Quasing was the "good" ones but I had the same issue..