Wings of fire. discussion

Nightwing's land > Lower class village.

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Lyre hid behind a crate with Nightmare beside him. He hates going into the villages, but he and his sister needed to eat at some point.

"Lyre," Nightmare whined. "Why can't we just go hunt in the forest?"

"Shh. Because we can't," Lyre hissed back.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 547 comments Mod
A large nightwing landed with a thud. He looked around the villige with a toothy grin. "o good to be back." he said streaching his star covered wings. Revilling his alchemy pouches.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Are you sure you don't want to hunt in the forest?" Nightmare asked.

"Well..." Lyre looked at the big NightWing than had just landed right in front of them.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 547 comments Mod
"Know that the pesky Rainwing has been delt with I can get back to my research." He growled in frustration as he folded his wings and started towards a larger structure in the village.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Nightmare grinned. "I'm gonna poke him."

"Don't. You. Dare!" Lyre hissed.

"Too late!" Nightmare shouted as she leapt out from behind the crate and jabbed the bigger dragon with her talon.

"Ahh. What in night stars!!" the larger nightwing jerked in surrprise, and looked at Nightmare with both anger and fear as his scales smoked from the jab. The nightwing stepped back reaching a talon in his alchemy bag. "Fire scales, I thought only skywings had dragonets like that. Just who are you?." he demanded.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Nightmare, unable to speak, was on the ground snickering uncontrollably.

Lyre stepped out from behind the crate, looking extremely embarressed. "I apologize for my sister. She doesn't know when to stop..." He shot his sister a 'you're gonna pay later' look, then turned back to the bigger dragon. "I'm Lyre, and the idiot rolling around laughing her head off is my sister Nightmare."

"I see." he stated with authority. "I'm Lunerick, one of the main council members to are beloved tribe." Lunerick said with pride, pulling out a salve he rubbed on his burn as it started to heal. "Specifically research is my spot on the council so don't interfere with my work, it's ground breaking." he said frustratedly.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "With how big you are, I'm surprised you're not ground breaking!" Nightmare simpered.

"Nightmare please stop talking. You're bothering this very important dragon." Lyre didn't entirely know how important Lunerick actually was... but he seemed to be proud of his position so Lyre was going to assume it was a high position.

Lunerick narrowed his eyes on Nightmare before smiling, "the two of you are unique, and so are two others I found out. There were two other Nightwings born as twins under the brightest night, and when a nightwing is born under the brightest night they get both mindreading, futur sight and become powerful animus. I heard there at jade mountain so how about you fetch them for me and bring them back, no time limit so Injoy yourselves at jade mountain if you wish it is a school for all dragonets after all." Lunerick stated as he started to plan.

"You do that and I'll make sure you have anything you want with in a reasonable amount that is." he added.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Uh... You know, our motto is, 'If something sounds to good to be true, it probably is and you should run away'," Lyre said hesitantly.

"Why should we get them for you anyway? We don't know if you really are an important dragon here. So we'll need proof that you're not secretly evil," Nightmare said firmly.

Lunerick laughed. "All dragons are evil if you look at it in the wrong way." he explaind. "And I never said it'd be easy. They may not want to come back to the Nightwing village." he added.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) (I just realized that Lunerick is the 'villain in the making' dragon! XD My characters have better instincts than I have knowledge)

Lyre looked at Nightmare and shrugged.

Nightmare shook her head. "Proof!"

Lunerick reached yet agian into his alchemy satchel and pulled out an emblem showing his seat on the Nightwing council. "This good anough for you or should I find others that are more willing to help me." he grunted.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "It could be fake," Nightmare said skeptically.

"Skeptical little...." Lunerick mumbled under his breath. "Finding more willing Nightwings it is then. I have too mutch to deal with then proving im lead resurcher to a couple of fire scaled dragenets." he gripped as he started to walk away he dug out a jar with red gell in it before intering his structer he called home.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Lyre looked at Nightmare helplessly and followed Lunerick. "We'll do it," he said.

"Lyre!" Nightmare hissed in annoyance. "Seriously?"

"Well we've gotta do something to keep ourselves alive!" Lyre said defensively.

Inside was several alchemy stands and many more experiments that where going on. Lunerick turned and glarred. "Will you know." he growled. Pulling up a map of pyrrhia and a map of jade mountain as he pulled out anouther jar of Orange jell and smerred it on the maps as they started to glow. "There these maps will be needed also these satchels as well I've specifically made them not to burn up from your fire scales so your not getting a back up. I'm looking for two nightwing twins Ki and Void see if you can't bring them back, also no time limit. Displacer will know your coming he's kinda in charge of jade mountain this year." Lunerick growled quickly as he went back too work after having Lyre the two bags and maps.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Okay." Lyre sat down outside of the building so he wouldn't burn it down.

Nightmare groaned and rolled her eyes, but sat by her brother patiently.

"Oh one more thing, Displacer will know your coming but he doesn't know why it's best to keep it that way because I need Ki and Voids help for something a bit dangerous and Displacer will greatly dissaprove of it so do becarefull." lunerick grunted. "Oh almost forgot." he turned to them, "Displacer is a mind reader so gaurd your thoughts when hes around. That is all I got for you two simple tast for your skills know off with yea Jade moutain will provide you with food shelter and water when you get there."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Lyre nodded. "We won't fail."

"But we might take a while," Nightmare added.

Lunerick nodded then waved his talons to dismess them as he went too work.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Nightmare sniffed in annoyance at Lunerick and swished out of the room.

"What were the dragonets name's that we're looking for again?" Lyre asked.

"Ki and Void" Lunerick answered.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Ki and Void," Lyre muttered. "Alright. Will do!" He left the building to go to Nightmare, who'd wandered off in a huff.