Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > YA Fiction Beta Needed/ The Mummy meets Twilight meets The Davinci Code

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.J. (new)

J.J. Melvin (writerjjmelvin) | 3 comments Beta Readers Needed. Final Edited Version. I need eyes to catch any hidden errors. I am sending this version for formatting and publication.
Chapters 1-10 approx. 25,000 words. You can get a quick synopsis at my website (link below). You can also view the cover and first fanfiction trailer.
Please let me know if you're interested. Thank you! I love and appreciate you betas!

http://www.jjmelvin.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Wz...

message 2: by Rachel (last edited Oct 05, 2016 12:26PM) (new)

Rachel Thyssen (rachelthijssen) | 121 comments Hey!

You just mentioned two of my favorite franchises ever... So I'm interested, lol.
Do you have a time limit? I'd love to help, but I'm working with a few critique partners as well.
Let me know if I can be of any help.

Cheers,

Rachel

message 3: by J.J. (new)

J.J. Melvin (writerjjmelvin) | 3 comments Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your interest, much appreciated. I think formatting takes a couple of weeks, so I believe my deadline to make changes if I send my manuscript in on Friday will be two weeks from that date. Please let me know if the timeline doesn't work, I know 2 weeks isn't a lot of time. Thanks again.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Thyssen (rachelthijssen) | 121 comments J. J. wrote: "Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your interest, much appreciated. I think formatting takes a couple of weeks, so I believe my deadline to make changes if I send my manuscript in on Friday will be two week..."

If it's just 25000, then I could manage is. PM me with the details and I'll see if I can help :)

Rachel

message 5: by J.J. (new)

J.J. Melvin (writerjjmelvin) | 3 comments Thank you Rachel, I will email you the manuscript shortly. I am having trouble removing track changes.