What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. I'm looking for a medieval historical romance about a lady stolen from her brothers home by his enemy for revenge. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Iszy (new)

Iszy | 17 comments The book begins with the H attacking the h brothers home but was caught but the h knowing step brother was evil helped release him but the H kidnapped her because the h step brother had i think killed someone the H cared about. The h was a virgin but the step brother lusted after her but hadn't slept with her because he wanted her to marry an old king so that he could kill the old king and inherit through the h. But the h when in captivity with the H became friends with a beautiful slave who everyone thought was stupid and escaped but they were later. the h stepbrother also likes sleeping with men and has a mistress who is a boy dressed up as a female. One time the female dressing male mistress had a fight with the stepbrothers brothers new mistress. It's not prisoner of my desire by johanna lindsey i checked please help

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38282 comments Mod
When did you read it or when was it published? Is it either a Harlequin or Mills & Boon?

message 3: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2427 comments If it wasn't for the cross dressing, I would have though it was Honor's Splendour by Julie Garwood.

message 4: by Iszy (new)

Iszy | 17 comments Juels wrote: "If it wasn't for the cross dressing, I would have though it was Honor's Splendour by Julie Garwood."

Yes it's the one thank you

message 5: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2427 comments Oh, wow. Didn't think that would work. You're welcome.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Honor's Splendour (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Julie Garwood (other topics)