What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > 3 book series. Young girl lives in a town with very strict rules. One night she and her friend play on the ice, her friend falls in and dies. Blamed for her friend's death, she is banished after drinking a certain poison.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marianne (new)

Marianne Lewallen | 1 comments I have been trying to think of this certain book series forever and cannot remember.. I can only describe it so if it rings a bell for anyone please tell me!!

So its a 3 book series. About a young girl who lives in a town with very strict rules. One night she and her friend went on the ice to play and her friend fell in and dies. She is blamed and is supposed to be banished after drinking a certain poison. She escapes and hides out in a farmhouse until a boy stumbles upon her and takes care of her.. Thats all I cant remember.. The titles are one word for each book. Anyone?

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Marianne, please provide plot details (no spoilers) and the genre of the book you’re looking for in the Topic header, not something vague like "Help! can't remember this book". Someone is more likely to recognize your book.

What genre is it? Fantasy? When did you read the series? Is it children's, YA, or adult? Remember the covers? Author female or male?

message 3: by Kris (last edited Dec 20, 2016 10:42AM) (new)

Kris | 34447 comments Mod
Added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to edit.

Marianne, if you're still looking for this book, is this series for young adults/teens or older adults?

Is she forced to take the poison or does she try to kill herself? About how is she and the friend (boy or girl?) who dies?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Marianne, are you still looking for this or did you find it?