Books for Trading! discussion

US Trading > Amanda (updated 11/28/2016)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (last edited Nov 28, 2016 06:51AM) (new)

Amanda | 12 comments WISHLIST:
A Court of Thorns and Roses ARC
Heir of Fire ARC
Unravel Me ARC
Any Grisha ARC
Six of Crows ARC
Graceling ARC
Divergent/Insurgent ARC
Catching Fire ARC
Lady Midnight/Clockwork Prince ARC
An Ember in the Ashes ARC
Glass Sword ARC
Glass Sword Box
Colleen Hoover ARCs
Bad Romeo/Broken Juliet ARC
Burying Water/Becoming Rain ARCs by KA Tucker
All the Bright Places ARC

BOOKS I HAVE AVAILABLE FOR TRADE:
A Torch against the Night ARC
Furthermore ARC
Confess by Colleen Hoover ARC (will be picky)
Hidden Bodies ARC
Stealing Snow ARC
The Bourbon Thief ARC
The Winner's Crime ARC
The Love that Split the World ARC
Sinner ARC
Soundless ARC
The Iron Traitor ARC
Caraval ARC

I'm willing to trade multiples if necessary in order to find the ones on my wishlist. Send me an offer!

message 2: by Angel (new)

Angel (avdreader) | 78 comments Amanda wrote: "WISHLIST:
Throne of Glass ARC
Heir of Fire ARC
Shatter Me ARC
Unravel Me ARC
Graceling ARC
Catching Fire ARC
Six of Crows ARC
Lady Midnight ARC
Colleen Hoover ARCs
..."

Someone on Twitter's #booksfortrade has an ACOTAR arc and is actually looking for a Girl of Fire and Thorns ARC so I suggest you go quickly to catch em!

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelo7921) | 4 comments Hi! I'm the one on Twitter Angel mentioned! She tweeted me about you! I actually have traded ACOTAR, but I would trade my Six of Crows for Girl of Fire and Thorns if you're interested!

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 12 comments Angel wrote: "Amanda wrote: "WISHLIST:
Throne of Glass ARC
Heir of Fire ARC
Shatter Me ARC
Unravel Me ARC
Graceling ARC
Catching Fire ARC
Six of Crows ARC
Lady Midnight ARC
Collee..."

Thank you Angel! I think I'm too late but I saw the tweet and am trying to get in contact with her. Thank you for the heads up! I see you on the hashtag too and it seems like you are always helping people out which is amazing because it gets pretty crazy on there.

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 12 comments Rachel wrote: "Hi! I'm the one on Twitter Angel mentioned! She tweeted me about you! I actually have traded ACOTAR, but I would trade my Six of Crows for Girl of Fire and Thorns if you're interested!"

Hi Rachel!
I've offered the book to a few other people for trades right now and I'm still waiting to hear back from them. Do you have any of the Maas ARCs or Mafi ARCs? Not that I don't want Six of Crows (because I do), but I've been looking for the others first.

message 6: by Angel (new)

Angel (avdreader) | 78 comments Amanda wrote: "Angel wrote: "Amanda wrote: "WISHLIST:
Throne of Glass ARC
Heir of Fire ARC
Shatter Me ARC
Unravel Me ARC
Graceling ARC
Catching Fire ARC
Six of Crows ARC
Lady Midni..."

LOL no problem!!! Ya I'm kinda obsessed with booksfortrade and I love helping people so I do what I can!! :) Hope you find what you're looking for and I'll look out for you too!!

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelo7921) | 4 comments Ahhh I don't! I wish I did, because I'd give them to youuu. I'd give you two books of there were anything else you want that I had! But let me know--I'm not planning on trading SoC for anything else right now.

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 12 comments Bump

message 9: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jacklinu) | 47 comments Hey I have a furthermore (mafi) arc if you're interested?

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ward | 399 comments Hi! Are you still looking for ACoTaR? I have a copy that I'd consider trading! I might also have a copy of All the Bright Places - I need to double check on that one.