Life Off the Label discussion

Truly Madly Guilty

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carol (new)

Carol Anzalone | 2 comments I'm just finishing Liane Moriarty latest book. The reviews haven't been great but given my fondness for this author and the rich characters of her imagination, I couldn't resist. Ms Moriarty has the ability to shape a group of unique individuals into a story and people I would have liked in my life.

message 2: by Claudia (last edited Dec 17, 2016 05:22PM) (new)

Claudia Nicole Nicole (claudia_nicole) | 2 comments This goes to show that no matter what the reviews are, you like what you like and who you like. Good for you! Thanks for letting us know. It's good to get another viewpoint of a book that maybe doesn't have that many good reviews but fans, and for reason. I'm new to this group so what is the name of the book?

message 3: by Carol (new)

Carol Anzalone | 2 comments Sorry the name of the book was in the headline. I should have included it in the review. The book is Truly Madly guilty by Liane Moriarty.

message 4: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Kachmann (colleenkachmann) | 3 comments Mod
Ok, I just purchased this as my vacation read. I can't wait to start. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll let you know how it goes . . .

message 5: by Claudia (new)

Claudia Nicole Nicole (claudia_nicole) | 2 comments Awesome - thanks! I'll add this to my vacation read too! I wish I could have done more on my vacation for sure!