UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

General Chat - anything Goes > ***HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY DEXTER!***

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9086 comments With all our love and best wishes to Lindsay, Ally and Dexter xxx

message 2: by Gingerlily - The Full Wild (last edited Oct 05, 2016 08:40AM) (new)

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments I tried to find a happy birthday Dexter cake, but they all seemed to be connected to some TV show...

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Yay!!!!

message 4: by Katy (new)

Katy | 3414 comments Congratulations!!! :)

message 5: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25063 comments Well done to the parents, and 'welcome to the world' little man!

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) Congratulations and welcome to little Dexter xx

Was anyone close with the guesses??

message 7: by Lynne (Tigger's Mum) (last edited Oct 06, 2016 11:24PM) (new)

Lynne (Tigger's Mum) | 5862 comments A day out but nowhere near his weight or name, Welcome little Dexter.

message 8: by Vanessa (aka Dumbo) (last edited Oct 05, 2016 03:01PM) (new)

message 9: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18539 comments Congratulations!

message 10: by Jim (new)

Jim | 21938 comments congratulations indeed

message 11: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (kiwi365) | 3707 comments Thanks everyone. We are so happy and Dexter is settling in at home well.

Looks like GL was closest on the weight, she guessed 8lb5.

Pat was almost exactly right on the date and time. She guessed Oct 5th at 7:40 and he was born Oct 5th at 6:45.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Yay - so Pat and I share the prize :)

message 13: by Pat () (new)

Pat ()  | 29 comments YAY!!!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Yay!!!

When do we get a photo???

message 15: by Anita (new)

Anita | 3758 comments Congratulations to you both, well done Ally and I'm sure you did really well being support back up Lindsay. Welcome to the world baby Dexter, hope we get to see a photo very soon. Lots of love to you all. X X X

Well done Pat and GL for being close with the guessing game.

message 16: by Pam (new)

Pam Baddeley | 2946 comments Happy 0 birthday to Dexter and congrats to proud mum and dad!