Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Land of Gods (Falls of Redemption #1)
This topic is about Land of Gods
Book Cover Help > Update to latest edition

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justin (new)

Justin M. | 3 comments The cover shown here is an old one - how can I update it so the June 2016 cover (more recent) is shown instead of this obsolete one (from Feb 3 2016)? Thank you.

expand details
by Justin Sloan
Sort by Format Editions (showing 1-2 of 2)
Land of Gods: Epic Military Fantasy Chronicles of Love, Lust, and Loss. (Falls of Redemption Book 1)
Land of Gods: Epic Military Fantasy Chronicles of Love, Lust, and Loss. (Falls of Redemption Book 1)
Published February 3rd 2016 by Elder Tree Press
Kindle Edition, 288 pages
more details
Want to Read

Rate this book
1 of 5 stars2 of 5 stars3 of 5 stars4 of 5 stars5 of 5 stars
Land of Gods: An Epic Fantasy Tale of Love, Lust, and Loss.
Land of Gods: An Epic Fantasy Tale of Love, Lust, and Loss. (Paperback)
Published June 5th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
Paperback, 288 pages
Author(s): Justin Sloan (Goodreads Author)
ISBN: 1533623104 (ISBN13: 9781533623102)
Average rating: 5.00 (1 rating)
less detail
Want to Read

Rate this book
1 of 5 stars2 of 5 stars3 of 5 stars4 of 5 stars5 of 5 stars

message 2: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4014 comments Justin, in future, please provide the Goodreads link and the Amazon link to each edition you want us to update. I found new covers for both Land of Gods and Retribution Calls so took care of both of them under this request.

Goodreads policy is to keep all published covers on the site, as users want to shelve the cover of the copy they have. Instead, we add an alternate-cover edition. See Author FAQ and Adding an alternate-cover edition.

Here are your new alternate-cover editions:
»   Land of Gods
»   Retribution Calls

As the author, you can set the default edition — that is, the one that comes up in searches by title and shows on your author profile. Here's how to do that.

I also created the Falls of Redemption series and added the three books to it. Authors cannot edit series information. When you want to create a new series or to add books to an existing series, please post a request in the Serieses! folder, and a librarian will assist you.

message 3: by Justin (new)

Justin M. | 3 comments Great, thank you!

message 4: by Justin (new)

Justin M. | 3 comments But I can't switch those, am I right? Have the new (non-placeholder) cover show up?

message 5: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20804 comments Justin wrote: "But I can't switch those, am I right? Have the new (non-placeholder) cover show up?"

As was also said in message 2: as the author you can choose which edition (= which cover) shows on your profile, see here for instructions: How to set the default edition.

Librarians can't set the default edition. If you have trouble doing it, you can contact Goodreads Support