Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

The Featured Author 6th - 20th of October

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carissa (new)

Carissa Lusk (goodreadscomckelleylusk) | 7 comments Congratulations, Tiffany.
I follow Tiffany Currant on Facebook, and I found a link to an excerpt for her upcoming book on thepageunbound.com. I shared this on Twitter.

message 2: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Current | 16 comments Thank you so much, Aoife! This is very exciting! And thank you, Carissa for the follow.

If I were to promote one thing, it's my upcoming paranormal romance book, My Maker's Keeper. It's coming out November 1st. Here's a link to the Goodreads page for the book:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

If anyone is interested in an ARC, please feel free to private message me and I'd be happy to end you a copy (kindle, epub, etc). I'll probably be signing up for the R&R soon, assuming I meet the requirements.

Thanks again!

message 3: by Kyra (new)

Kyra Halland (kyrahalland) Congratulations! Will Facebook, Tweet, etc, and would like to do a blog interview/feature if you're interested. email me at kyrahalland at gmail dot com

message 4: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Current | 16 comments Thanks, Kyra. I'll email you!

message 5: by J.R. (new)

J.R. (jr_boles) | 27 comments Congrats! I followed you on goodreads. I will retweet Kyra's feature!

message 6: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Current | 16 comments Thanks, J.R.!

message 7: by G.A. (new)

G.A. Rael | 5 comments Congrats! I followed you on Goodreads and tweeted the link to your book. :)

message 8: by Kyra (new)

Kyra Halland (kyrahalland) I have Tiffany scheduled for a blog feature on Oct. 19.

message 9: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Waltz (andreawaltz) | 9 comments Congrats on your upcoming release Tiffany! Great cover ;) I just followed you on twitter. @OnyxWebb

message 10: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Current | 16 comments Thanks, Andrea!

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread