♥!The Young Adult Book Club!♥ discussion

Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)
This topic is about Heir of Fire
Group Reads > Heir of Fire

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer, The Paranormal One (new)

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 3376 comments Mod
Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas

Celaena has survived deadly contests and shattering heartbreak―but at an unspeakable cost. Now, she must travel to a new land to confront her darkest truth . . . a truth about her heritage that could change her life―and her future―forever. Meanwhile, brutal and monstrous forces are gathering on the horizon, intent on enslaving her world. Will Celaena find the strength to not only fight her inner demons, but to take on the evil that is about to be unleashed?

The bestselling series that has captured readers all over the world reaches new heights in this sequel to the New York Times best-selling Crown of Midnight. Packed with heart-pounding action, fierce new characters, and swoon-worthy romance, this third book will enthrall readers from start to finish.

message 2: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 350 comments Another awesome book with so much more world building! Love the dragon rider scenes especially with the witches :)

Tracey (addicted_to_reading) Read it back in May, here's what I thought:

Okay, I take back everything I said about how slow this book was. The wait was definitely worth it. The last few chapters were jammed packed with action and crazy revelations. The throne room scene with Dorian, Aedion, and Chaol?! Epic, I was laughing and screaming at the same time. Laughing with pure joy because of the awesomeness and screaming because...well, you know! And if you don't know, you gotta read this book. It has been a while since I had read this series by now I'm back in the game.

message 4: by David (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 350 comments Well said, Tracey! I agree with everything you said :)