✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Evelin and Em

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,514 (2514 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51

message 1: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments Hey

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments hey. So characters? Maybe just Name, Age, Appearance?

message 3: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments Yeah that's ok what I do :)

Who is boy and who is girl?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Can I be girl?

message 5: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments Yeah sure. No worries

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments cool. can you post yours first?

message 8: by Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches (last edited Jul 13, 2017 01:11AM) (new)

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Name: Gretel Montgomery
Face Claim: Selena Gomez
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/im...
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/im...

Name: Eugene Darcy
Face Claim: Rafael Miller.
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

message 9: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments Yay I like!!!!! She would you wanna begin? Like I said my idea was a rough copy so we can make changes to it. Like I'm thinking my guy, yes he struggles to fit in after being their a couple months already but maybe he's just finally fitting in after joining like the field track team.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Melissa leaned back against her car seat, debating whether going back home or just growing up and getting out the car. So far, it was a tie between both options.
Finally, she decided to get out, grabbing her bag and tried fixing not existing wrinkles from her shirt. She finally gave up and closed her car door, a hand on her backpack as she made her way to the entrance, her eyes on the ground

message 11: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments Jackson was heading down the main corridor which lead to the students administration area, he was hoping to get a few classes changed. Since being at the school nothing was working out for him, and now that he was joining the sporting team and track team the practices clashed with a few classes. The building of the school was rather old and historic but there were plenty of new buildings to compensate for that.
Jackson was looking down at his schedule, trying to figure out what class he could change.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Melissa was putting her hair behind her ear as she accidentally bumped into some guy. "Sorry." She muttered and kept walking. Only now, she was more confused on where exactly she was going.

message 13: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments Jackson looked up from his schedule just as the girl bumped straight into him, he raised an eyebrow slowly. He'd never seen her, then again, no one in his year ever saw him either. "It's fine." He said then continued on, walking straight towards the administration, he tapped the bell and waited for the lady to come out.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments After some guidance, Melissa walked into the office. She walked over to the front desk and rang the bell, biting on her thumb nail nervously.

message 15: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments Jackson was in an office with another person discussing his options and what classes he could change. He looked out from the office to the main waiting area and saw the girl. "Sir do you need to help her?@ he asked the teacher he was with

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Melissa looked up from the table, mentally regretting biting her nails. Her mother wouldn't like her just done nails to get ruined, but what the heck. Only God knew they had money to pay it. Besides, she didn't want them in the first place. "It's okay." She said, not wanting to interrupt what the guy and teacher spoke of.

message 17: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments Zayne shrugged when he looked at the girl then the teacher again. "Its fine., are we done here? Can this schedule be organised?" He asked the teacher who agreed and said it would go ahead. Jackson got up then walked out, looking at the girl as he was beginning to pass her.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Melissa walked to the desk, not noting he was looking at her. Thankfully, the counselor had her schedule ready. Sadly, she had no idea where her first class was.

message 19: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments Jackson began to walk out, he turned and looked back, noticing she looked a little lost. He went and walked back in "need some help?"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Melissa looked up from her schedule. "Yeah., please." She said, blushing slightly.

message 21: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments He nodded and then looked at her schedule "alright well firstly let's go to your locker.@ he said to her, he checked the number th n began to show her "where are you from?"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Melissa looked over at him. "My family travels a lot, so there's really no answer for that." She said, rubbing her neck. "But the one before here was California."

message 23: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments He raised an eyebrow a bit confused but nodded "right." He said "well your first class is this way." He said not mentioning that he was in that class too... actually h seemed to be in all her classes

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments She moved in front of him. "Thanks. My names Melissa, by the way." She said, holding her hand out.

message 25: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments He walked beside her and nodded then shook her head "Jackson, nice to meet you." He said

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Melissa pulled her hand away after they shook it ."Your in the...track team, right?" She asked, trying to make conversation.

message 27: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments He looked at her with a raised eyebrow "yeah." He said "how'd you know?"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Melissa shrugged. "It takes a runner to know another." She said simply. Truth was, she hadn't been running in a while. not after everyone started recognizing her as the Daughter of two of the best Actors in America.

message 29: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments "Oh... right." He said with a nod, walking down the hall way. "So you'll join?"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments "Yeah. When do you guys meet?" She asked, walking along side him. She needed time away from her house anyways, as if anyone was ever there.

message 31: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments "We train Tuesdays and Thursdays." He said "it looks like your schedule is identical to mine, well, my new one when it comes in,@ he said

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments She furrowed her eyebrows. "So you can help me get around here?" She asked, stopping in front if a door with her first period class number.

message 33: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments He frowned also when he looked at her "no.. my new schedule is to help with the track training. Nothing to do with you." He said

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Melissa raised an eyebrow. "I was actually asking if you could help me learn the place out." She explained, a small grin beginning to form.

message 35: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments "Oh right.. sorry I thought you meant they made our schedules the same for that reason." He said China scratching the back of his head softly "I mean, I can sow you around though.. that's ok." He said

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Melissa chuckled, looking at the floor. "Cool. Do you want to go into class, though?" She asked, just as the bell rang.

message 37: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments "Oh yeah I can show you during the free class we have." He said and walked into the class

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Melissa nodded, following him in. She just hoped no one would make her introduce herself, but she doubted it. "So what grade are you in?" She asked him.

message 39: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments He looked at her as he walked in and headed to his seat. "Oh umm year 11. You?"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments "Same here." She replied. She felt her phone vibrate, but it was her mother. She decided to not Answer, not wanting to get into trouble

message 41: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments Jackson looked at her once again "do you want to get that?" He asked her

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments Melissa shook her head. "No, not really." She said, rubbing her neck.

message 43: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments "Ok sure.@ he said when he took his seat. "So you innthe same level as me?"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments She nodded. "Yeah." She replied, taking a seat in front of him. "So you like math?" She asked.

message 45: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments "Uhh yeah I guess. It's not my favourite." E admitted as he looked at her again, sitting behind her. "So you came from another school like this?"

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments She thought about it. "No. I went to a public one." She replied.

message 47: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments He nodded "oh." He said a bit surprised "scholarship?" He asked but wasn't trying to be rude

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments She shook her head. "No. I used to move a lot, so my parents didn't think getting me into a private school was needed." She explained

message 49: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments "Oh right... but your here now." He said and smiled some when he looked at her again, still getting his books

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16492 comments she nodded. "Yeah, here now.." She replied, chuckling

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51