Hawaii Book Blog discussion

Da Manapua Man: A Mini Macabre
This topic is about Da Manapua Man
Giveaways > Da Manapua Man

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Paul Jr. (paulgbensjr) | 8 comments My mini-macabre, DA MANAPUA MAN, will get you on 10/7/2016. It is available now for pre-order (see links below).

Eight year-old Yohei Sakakura, living in Hell's Half Acre, T.H., finds his days haunted by Da Manapua Man. Local legend says Da Manapua Man is as old as time and steals away young children only to grind them up into the delicious sweet meats he sells to tourists. But is Da Manapua Man the true embodiment of evil Yohei's friends say he is? Or is there something more to his story?

Links:

AMAZON

SMASHWORDS

KOBO

iTunes-iBook

PRO REVIEWERS As always, e-copies available for professional reviewers or for those on awards committees. Just message me.

IF YOU'RE STILL WITH ME: For the 1st 2 people who comments on this post, I will email you one ecopy in the format of your choice. An honest goodread review would be appreciated.

Thanks for your support!

message 2: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl | 1 comments Sounds interesting. I'd read that!

Paul Jr. (paulgbensjr) | 8 comments Hi Cheryl. Thank you! Sorry for the delay in responding. Family emergency today. If you can send me a private message with an email address and the efile format you would prefer, I will get it right off to you.
-Paul

Paul Jr. (paulgbensjr) | 8 comments Paul wrote: "Hi Cheryl. Thank you! Sorry for the delay in responding. Family emergency today. If you can send me a private message with an email address and the efile format you would prefer, I will get it righ..."

I just realized i could also send you a coupon code for Smashwords so you could get the format you prefer through them for free. Let me know what works for you.