Garden Society discussion

The Library > Book Recommendations here

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) Ask for Book Recommendations or give book recommendations here.

message 2: by Cosmos (new)

Cosmos | 418 comments I highly recommend Faking Perfect by Rebecca Phillips Faking Perfect

message 3: by Aurelius (new)

Aurelius | 973 comments If you're into both dystopia and fantasy, An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1) by Sabaa Tahir is spectacular and you need to get tour hands on it!

Danielle's Books (daniellesbooks) here are all my book recommendations!!!!! (there are a lot because I can't pick one)
FANTASY:
Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1) by Cassandra Clare The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa Talon (Talon, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1) by Marie Lu Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo
PARANORMAL:
Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) by Julie Kagawa (The Immortal rules is also a dystopian!) Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead
DYSTOPIAN:
The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi
SYFY:
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1) by Beth Revis The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1) by Rick Yancey

message 5: by Aurelius (last edited Oct 10, 2016 07:16AM) (new)

Aurelius | 973 comments Hi!!! Danielle we're practically book twins, you have AWESOME taste!!! I bought Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard and I'm going to read it soon! Also The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1) by Marie Lu is my current favorite serries! Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu , The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1) by Rick Yancey , Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth , and The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins are some of my other faves! My tbr list has Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo and Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas :D

message 6: by Rin (new)

Rin Haven | 7 comments A darker shade of magic

message 7: by Aneta (new)

Aneta | 1 comments Hello Everyone

I would like to invite you to visit my blog where I review books. Hope you will enjoy the reading.

https://anopenbookbyaneta.wordpress.com

All the best
Aneta

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (inori) | 2 comments Infinity and the others in this series

message 9: by Aurelius (last edited Aug 30, 2017 08:25AM) (new)

Aurelius | 973 comments GUYS READ THIS

Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman

LIKE JUST READ IT IT'S INSANE :D

message 10: by Willow (last edited Dec 02, 2017 10:06AM) (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) Danielle wrote: "here are all my book recommendations!!!!! (there are a lot because I can't pick one)
FANTASY:
Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria AveyardClockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra ClareCity of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare[bookc..."

I've either read or started reading every book on that list... awesomesauce...

If anyone is looking for a good paranormal/thriller read, I'd recommend [bookcover:And the Trees Crept In|28449150] The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich

Fantasy wise, I would definitely recommend City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Shadow and Bone (Grisha Verse, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Renegades (Renegades, #1) by Marissa Meyer (might qualify as a bit of a sci-fi novel since it has to do with superheros, villains, and powers (?). Depends on who you ask.)

For fiction, a book that I think everyone should read is I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson This book was AMAZING. The author is so good, and draws you into the life of the main characters with her unique way of telling her story.

Another series that my entire friend group has read is Keeper of the Lost Cities This is one of my favorite series, honestly. I would say the description of the book definitely does not show how awesome this book is; you guys should really try it! It is more for 'younger' readers, but her books are at least 500 pages per book, and she's an amazing author!

I'LL BE ADDING MOOOORE!