Clean Reads discussion

Promos/Giveaways/Freebies(oh my) > Seeking beta readers for MY DEADLY PRINCE CHARMING (YA paranormal romance)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vidya (new)

Vidya (vidyasamson) | 11 comments Hi everyone,
I’m making some final edits to my YA paranormal romance and would like to send it out for beta reads in a couple of weeks. Would anyone here be interested in beta reading my novel?

If you’re interested, please email me at crosswor@gmail.com and I will send it in a couple of weeks. Please put MY DEADLY PRINCE CHARMING in the subject line so I know it's not spam.

Please email me directly. Please do not contact me via Goodreads since I seldom check out my Goodreads messages.

The blurb:

MY DEADLY PRINCE CHARMING

When eighteen-year-old Iona flies to the island of Idylla to visit her father and do a semester of college, she finds Idylla is a kind of modern-day utopia, a virtually crime-free society filled with benevolent people. But what lies beneath the tranquil surface? Iona encounters mystery after mystery about the Idyllans and their way of life and is determined to unlock the secrets behind their utopia.

One of Iona’s classmates at Nalanda University is visiting student Prince Ariston. The two of them bond over their love for Elizabethan poetry and the Renaissance, and find they share a passion for reading and learning.

But not all knowledge is safe. When Iona starts developing powers of contact telepathy, Ariston must shun her, or risk her learning that he is a dangerous paranormal creature who has killed before and is in Idylla to kill the very people she has grown to love. The man with many demons to conquer realizes he is unable to stay away from the only woman in the world who can heal his mind.

Both know the other can destroy them. Yet both are drawn to each other like moths to a conflagration. Will their obsession for each other devour them both or will they be able to survive and overcome the forces conspiring against them?

Visit enchanting Idylla to meet one very smart, witty, charming, captivating heroine; one dashing, unique, irresistible hero; and some very engaging Idyllans.

Dip into the pages of MY DEADLY PRINCE CHARMING to find humor, intriguing mystery, and an all-consuming, world-defying love.

MY DEADLY PRINCE CHARMING is a 100,000 word Young Adult paranormal romance. It is the first book of a series.

Thank you!

message 2: by Leli (new)

Leli | 3 comments I am new to the beta reading thing and would like some advice on how to separate the legit authors from scammers?