Perustopia Book Club discussion

What happened to the reading challenge?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ellie Mellie (new)

Ellie Mellie Umm guys, could you check your 2016 reading challenges if you have any, cause mine has reset from 0 and I don't know why...I am the only one?

message 2: by Gabby (new)

Gabby | 14 comments I think the reading challange starts when you set it and not when the year starts, so you might have set it on this date last year and thats why it reset. I could be wrong but it did that for me to last year.

message 3: by Giulia (new)

Giulia De Vitis | 2 comments The same happened to me and I have no idea why

message 4: by Gabby (new)

Gabby | 14 comments I just asked my friend she said it happened to everyone idk why

message 5: by Azul (new)

Azul (azulayala) | 10 comments Mine did the same thing, it said 0, & was asking for me to enter a challenge. But then I closed the app & opened it again

message 6: by Azul (new)

Azul (azulayala) | 10 comments lol I didn't finish the last comment... But it worked for me, reopening the app, if not, it may appear later, because now my challenge & my progress appears, when a few minutes ago nothing appeared.

message 7: by Ellie Mellie (new)

Ellie Mellie Azul wrote: "Mine did the same thing, it said 0, & was asking for me to enter a challenge. But then I closed the app & opened it again"

Did opening it again change anything?

message 8: by Ellie Mellie (new)

Ellie Mellie Okay apparently it's back now...

message 9: by Swati (new)

Swati | 95 comments Mine is fine, but maybe that's because it's completed??

message 10: by Lauren Kate (new)

Lauren Kate | 1 comments Mine is fine, but it's complete as well... Not sure if that'd make a difference, it shouldn't.

message 11: by Eve (new)

Eve (evewithwonder) | 79 comments My challenge is fine and it's not complete yet. Maybe it was some sort of momentary bug and it's already fixed.