Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > YA Thriller - First 50 pages

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brian (new)

Brian Schwarz | 6 comments Hi There,

I'm seeking a beta reader for the first 50 or so pages of my YA Thriller. Here's the book summarized into one sentence -

When seventeen-year-old Hallie Stone finds a finger in a rusty lunchbox, she learns two things: the famous Geocaching Killer is back, and she has seven days to find her dad.

As for feedback, just looking for some general notes on the flow of the story, if you are enjoying it, how believable is the plot and characters etc.

If you're up to the task, let me know!

message 2: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 1 comments Hi Brian,

Your novel sounds really interesting and you have me hooked already from that one line.

I would like to put myself forward for your Beta Reading :)

message 3: by Brian (new)

Brian Schwarz | 6 comments Amelia-sophia wrote: "Hi Brian,

Your novel sounds really interesting and you have me hooked already from that one line.

I would like to put myself forward for your Beta Reading :)"

Fantastic! :) I will send you a PM to get your email address and forward a link to a google doc or a word doc, whichever you would prefer.

message 4: by Irene (new)

Irene (irene_archeron) | 3 comments Hi Brian.

The premise of your book sounds very intriguing and I'd love to be your beta reader. :)

message 5: by Brian (new)

Brian Schwarz | 6 comments Irene wrote: "Hi Brian.

The premise of your book sounds very intriguing and I'd love to be your beta reader. :)"

Fantastic! I'd love to hear your thoughts on it! I'll DM you to get your email. :)

message 6: by Brian (new)

Brian Schwarz | 6 comments bump. One more round. :)

message 7: by Jordan (new)

Jordan King | 6 comments I'm interested. PM me and I'll respond with an email address to send it to.

Jordan

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma | 4 comments Hi can you PM me, it won't allow me to click on you for some reason :(