Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Beta Readers > Recently Cleared Schedule-Beta Reader

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Hawkins | 9 comments Accepting the following Genres:
Dark, Adult, Thriller, Psychological Thriller, Romantic Suspense, Mystery.

Some of my favorite tags:
Mafia/Mob, Revenge, Kidnapping, Love Triangles, Human Trafficking, Hitmen

message 2: by Madison (new)

Madison Lawson | 8 comments Hello! I am seeking a beta reader for my short story collection titled "Perspective". There are 11 stories reaching a total of about 20,200 words.

Each short story follows the life of a young person struggling through a difficult time or discrimination in their life. Each story is told from the perspective of someone not struggling. For example, in No Cure, an extended metaphor, Daran, a young black college student, must deal with racism daily. The story is told from Daran’s best friend’s point of view.

I hope to hear back from you! You can reach me at madisonlawson96@gmail.com

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Hawkins | 9 comments Hi Madison,
This appears to be out of my scope from your description but I appreciate the opportunity and I wish you good luck in finding the right beta reader for your story.

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Silvey (msilveywrites) | 16 comments Hi Lisa,
I'm currently looking for betas for a title that is not published yet, called What's Buried Beneath
But you might be more interested in a previously published title Cold which I would be more than happy to provide to you for a review.
Or, you can have a copy of both!

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Hawkins | 9 comments Hi Melissa!
Wow, I read the blurb for both and they both have piqued my interest. They sound right up my alley! I'd be more than happy to take a look. Please advise if there is anything specific you'd like me to watch for as well as the deadline for both, for me to have feedback to you. I excitedly await!!
-Lisa

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Silvey (msilveywrites) | 16 comments Lisa, I sent you a private message. If you woul like to read the books I'll need your email and preferred format please. Thanks, Melissa