The Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge discussion

Book Suggestions > November 2016 Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L. (new)

L. (lauraactually) | 236 comments Mod
In an effort to make this a little bit easier this time, I am posting this thread earlier so everyone has enough time to make nominations for the November poll. As a reminder, please use the Black White and Read list when determining your nominations. If you happen to know the episode and season the book was featured in, or can reference the Black White and Read list in order to get the season and episode, please include it in parentheses next to your nomination. I’ve had a few instances where books nominated were not on the BWR list or even featured on Gilmore Girls!

Please take a moment to nominate up to 3 books below (you don’t have to nominate 3, but please, no more than 3) that you would like to recommend for the November 2016 group read. The poll will be posted on October 15th.

message 2: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (zoemmaude) | 46 comments 1. The Shining by Stephen King (sorry not sure if we've done this already?) The Lorelai's First Day at Chilton (1.2)
2. The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown (ditto) The Real Paul Anka (6.18)

message 3: by Judith Marie (new)

Judith Marie | 43 comments I nominate
1. The Second Sex I don't know which episode this is from, but it's on the list. :)
2. Memoirs of a Dutiful Daughter, (2.7)

message 4: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Hayes | 68 comments I would like to nominate Atonement and Tender is the night...both from Season 4 but can't remember the Eps they're mentioned in

message 5: by Kelli (new)

Kelli | 9 comments In Cold Blood-Truman Capote (7.1)

And I second Atonement

message 6: by Tania (new)

Tania | 2 comments I would like to nominate
1- Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood (Season 2, episode 7)
2- The Sound and the Fury

message 7: by India (new)

India Lavoyce | 5 comments Atonement & Tender is the Night

message 8: by Rita (new)

Rita (ritajlwang) | 3 comments Seconding Atonement and Tender is the Night!

message 9: by Ashley (new)

Ashley I would like to second Tender is the Night and The Second Sex!