For the Love of books discussion

1 view
Mystery > Chocolate chip cookie murder

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Ferguson | 18 comments Mod
I started reading chocolate chip cookie murder by JOANNE FLUKE as a kind of way to my begging of fall. I don't know what it is about cozy mysteries in the fall but I love them. Has anyone else read this book... or better yet has anyone tried any of the recipes in the book? Let's talk about it, and I hope everyone is having a good start to their fall!

message 2: by Chelsea (new)

GUYS!!! I just discovered that Hallmark turned this into a MOVIE!?!? Has anyone seen it?? I don't want to watch it until after I'm done with the book!!!!

message 3: by Chelsea (new)

SPOILERS!!!!!!!
Tonight has been a very rainy cold fall day and that prompt me to finish the book tonight!!! I was so happy with it! The amount of corny was so satisfying that my heart was beating at such a pace.
I want to start off my talking about my favorite character in the book! Mooshie her cat! I know its weird to say the cat was my favorite, but Mooshie is my cat to a T!!! I just kept thinking, yup, Dusty would do that! What was your favorite character?
I need to talk about the ending too! It wasn't very clear to me if Hannah knew that Mrs Woodsly was the killer when she showed up at Judith's house. I might have missed something? In this last scene I also found my greatest corny moment. When Judith walked out of the room, she wasn't wearing a shall. When Judith walked back in, she was wearing a shall. Hannah my dear, you are smart enough to figure out suspects for a double homicide, but not smart enough to realize she has a gun under that shall. Ill just leave that bit there!