Authors & Reviewers in Paradise discussion

AUTHORS Seeking Reviews > Requesting review for new erotica story

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rich (new)

Rich Rubin | 5 comments Hi everyone,
I have released my first erotica story after years of it sitting in the back of a notebook. It's called Thanksgiving Delight, and grew out of a conversation I was having with some co-workers during the longest, most boring week long training session some 4 years ago. I finally got around to finishing this and getting it released this year. I'll post the blurb about the book below. I hope you all enjoy it. If this sounds interesting please let me know and I can give you a copy for an honest review.

Chris and Donna are young married twenty somethings making their annual Thanksgiving weekend with Donna's family. Chris isn't very happy to be there, especially after he almost crosses the line with his sister-in-law Brenda. This leads to some awkward looks between them, until Brenda creates a plan to include her sister and Chris's wife Donna in this little fiasco. To everyone's surprise this works perfectly. Chris, Brenda, and Donna all get what they want.

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Randall (tammommy) If you are still looking for reviewers, send me a message. I would love to work this story into my schedule.

Mell

message 3: by Rich (new)

Rich Rubin | 5 comments Hi Michelle,

Sorry for the delay. It's been a busy week for me. I just sent you a message, and would love if you have time to read and review Thanksgiving Delight.

message 4: by Cara (new)

Cara Downey (caradd) | 2 comments Hi everyone,

I'm looking for reviewers interested in reading Saved (A Harris Tower Novel) by Cara Downey the first book in my new series, A Harris Tower Novel. As I was writing my erotic poetry prose Saved was in it's beginning stages and the lead characters, Sean and Shervon were demanding that their story be told. If you are interested please pm me or post a response here.

Thank you in advance,

Cara

Blurb: Blurb: Shervon Jones has been watching life pass her by, scarred from experiencing the worst kind of abuse. She’s naturally submissive, but she's not aware of her submissive tendencies. Even though she's survived and risen from out of the ashes... something is still missing in her life. But that all changes, the day her future stands right in front of her... and his name is... Sean Harris. Through patience and care, Sean slowly shows Shervon how freeing it is to submit to her wants and desires. And through that discovery, Shervon finds independence. But there's a danger lurking in the shadows... a man from Shervon's past hell bent on getting revenge. Will Shervon finely have true happiness or will the danger from the past threaten her future?