Wuthering Heights Read-along (#Victober) discussion

Chapters 1-3 > Character Family Tree

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marissa (new)

Marissa (blatantlybookish) | 2 comments Mod
Welcome to the readalong! The first three chapters function as a sort of introduction to some of the characters and locations in the novel. It's easy to get confused by the characters as the book progresses, so I've posted a family tree in the photos section of the group for your convenience.

message 2: by Zara (new)

Zara Arshad (zara_arshad) | 1 comments I have read till Chapter 9 as of yet and I'm finding the style of writing to be very likeable. Emily had a good humor too.

message 3: by Siri (new)

Siri | 3 comments I have a question! In my English class we are givven a classic to analyse

message 4: by Siri (new)

Siri | 3 comments Upps I posted before I was done

message 5: by Siri (new)

Siri | 3 comments Hi! In my English class we were given an assignment about Classic literature. The task was to make a presentation about an English author and one of theirs works, and I chose Emily Bronte with the book Wuthering Heights. The presentation has to include a thesis statement about Withering Heights, and my thesis statement is «are we doomed to make the same mistakes as our forefathers?» And I need you guys opinion and with sampels from the book. Thank you in advance!

message 6: by Marissa (new)

Marissa (blatantlybookish) | 2 comments Mod
I know! I forgot how witty and funny the book is. I'm getting such a kick out of it. I'm going to read some more today and hopefully gather my thoughts for a video tonight or tomorrow!