World, Writing, Wealth discussion

15 views
Announcements & Book Promotions > Trick or Treat? International Goodreads Giveaway!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise (last edited Oct 10, 2016 11:04AM) (new)

Denise Baer International Goodreads Giveaway! October 4 to October 18

Net Switch by Denise Baer - Dark, psychological suspense thriller.

Trick or Treat? Shhh… Can you keep a secret? Be careful what you wish for. Watch what you say. Know who is behind you.

https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/205770-net-switch


message 2: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 13775 comments Good luck, Denise!


message 3: by Denise (new)

Denise Baer Nik wrote: "Good luck, Denise!"

Thanks, Nik!


message 4: by Alex (last edited Oct 10, 2016 10:22AM) (new)

Alex (asato) don't forget! only 8 more days! ;)

i entered. (hey, it wasn't just for the Net Switch magnetic bookmark, all right?)


message 5: by Denise (new)

Denise Baer Alex G wrote: "don't forget! only 8 more days! ;)

i entered. (hey, it wasn't just for the Net Switch magnetic bookmark, all right?)"


Who are you kidding? That's the only reason you entered. Tee Hee!


message 6: by Alex (new)

Alex (asato) Denise wrote: "Alex G wrote: "don't forget! only 8 more days! ;)

i entered. (hey, it wasn't just for the Net Switch magnetic bookmark, all right?)"

Who are you kidding? That's the only reason you entered. Tee Hee!"


oh, i just thought of this. you should post in:

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

this is their folder for author promos:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...


message 7: by Denise (new)

Denise Baer Alex G wrote: "Denise wrote: "Alex G wrote: "don't forget! only 8 more days! ;)

i entered. (hey, it wasn't just for the Net Switch magnetic bookmark, all right?)"

Who are you kidding? That's the only reason you..."


Thanks much, Alex.

I was about to, but my novel isn't horror. At least I didn't put it in that category. I'm always afraid to Giveaway bomb a group if my reading and writing doesn't quite fit.


message 8: by Alex (new)

Alex (asato) Denise wrote: "I was about to, but my novel isn't horror. At least I didn't put it in that category. I'm always afraid to Giveaway bomb a group if my reading and writing doesn't quite fit."

got it.


back to top