Ice Planet Barbarians (Ice Planet Barbarians, #1) Ice Planet Barbarians question

Similar books. recommendations please!!
F.B. F.B. Oct 04, 2016 01:09AM
I love this series. Adore it even. I like the alien/human romance, but i also love the barbaric/prehistoric type of lifestyle.

Any books that you've loved in this genre with similar themes would be appreciated. thank you.

OK so for barbaric/prehistoric type of lifestyle check out The Earth's Children series by Jean M Auel - first book is The Clan of the Cave Bear.
Tips - book 1 is totally different to the rest of the series, if you don't get into the medicine stuff (I didnt take a lot of it in) its ok to skip some pages, from half way through book 2 the series really started for me.
Its set Neanderthal/Cromagnan man type period. Its very interesting. There is a love story.

Ts Joyce writes some good series that I liked as well as this one. I love ice planet barbarians and am looking for a similar series as well. So far nothing has turned up. Btw some ppl recommend Venemous....Not even close. The only other option I would give would be Galactic Gladiator by Anna Hackett. That series was pretty good.

I really loved Draxonian Wariors series by Ella Maven plus the two spin-off series. =)

Taken to Voraxia (Xiveri mates series) by Elizabeth Stephen's.
Check the trigger warnings. I was so invested in this book by page 30 I couldn't put it down

Try the Warlord series by Elizabeth Vaughan or Transcendence by Shay Savage.

very similar : the blue Barbarians serie by Rena Marks. I enjoyed these books a lot.

I don't know any series about alien/human romance besides this one. But if you like alpha-male romance style, Psy-Changeling by Nailini Singh is very good!

You might like the Kindred book series. You could also love on Amazon for the genre you like as well.

Jessica You can get the first book for free. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00... ...more
Feb 05, 2017 09:28PM · flag