Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

The Trespasser (Dublin Murder Squad #6)
This topic is about The Trespasser
Group Read - The Trespasser > Group Read - The Trespasser -General no spoilers

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann (annrumsey) | 14417 comments Release date in the US is here! Are you planning on reading this latest Tana French book? I have been fascinated by her Dublin Murder Squad books and eagerly await this one - No spoilers on this topic thread please.

There are 18 chapters and a prologue so I will set up Spoilers Welcome segments of six chapters each.

message 2: by Carol/Bonadie (last edited Oct 05, 2016 05:08AM) (new) - added it

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7906 comments Thanks Ann! Am definitely going to read this as soon as my copy comes in from the library. It's in great demand so it may not be for a few weeks. Or, I may break down and use an Audible credit... ;-)

message 3: by Bruce (new)

Bruce Perrin | 127 comments Ditto comment from Carol/Bonadie. Quite the waiting list in the St. Louis libraries. Hopefully I'll join you later.

message 4: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann (annrumsey) | 14417 comments Bruce and Carol: I think you will both enjoy the book! I am finished and am back filling the summaries.
I was lucky and got an Overdrive audio version through the library near release date so I got a head start, but no worries. I liked it so much I bought the Kindle copy and have been picking up nuance I missed the first time around. I'll be ready to discuss it whenever you get your turn!
Sandi is reading it now too.

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7906 comments I finally broke down and got it through Audible. I'm about 2/3 of the way through and will start posting on the spoiler thread.

message 6: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann (annrumsey) | 14417 comments Carol it is really good,so well worth a credit!
I think i am going to use one for Karin Slaughter's latest.
Carol/Bonadie wrote: "I finally broke down and got it through Audible. I'm about 2/3 of the way through and will start posting on the spoiler thread."